10 Wks Out of Natty Comp, 18 Yrs Old

Great body…Motivating…Just cut your hair…j/k.:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]…aydn… wrote:
back lat[/quote]

you have high calve insertions like me lol, doesn’t it suck ? Over all for 18 you’re off to a good start. Skys the limit in a couple years you’ll be an animal.

IMO you need a lot of work on your calves.

Yo Aydn,

How have ya been? Looks like you’re training pretty hard. You’re leaning down really well. Looking great man. I gave you an 8, which is because of your 1) physique, 2) age, and 3) potential. Keep up the good work man! Everything looks on track.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
…aydn… wrote:
back lat

you have high calve insertions like me lol, doesn’t it suck ? Over all for 18 you’re off to a good start. Skys the limit in a couple years you’ll be an animal.[/quote]

i hate my calves soooo bad. im gonna have children to a chick with low calve insertions so my kid atleast gets some sort of good genetic make up lol.

i really do wanna make it big in this game. iv only ever trained naturally and never even taken PH’s. if i ever do a cycle i wanna keep it basic and get an insane classic look. anyways i have some new pics, but im not sure im getting lean enough cos someone has told me im an idiot for not doing 90 min of cardio a day every day. so yea im not quite sure how im gonna come in or even compete.
the whole low carb thing is really getting me down i think. i dno anyways i had better post this shit before i pass out n go to sleep.

side chest 3 weeks out exactly. hope i get leaner…

most muscular

side chest… i know this might sounds dumb but my camera on my phone really does’nt bring out all the visible lines etc. and yes i have had a new face lift :slight_smile:

What competetion are you entering? What federation?

im going in the teens devision at the “australian natural bodybuilding” “ANB newcastle classic”. i know i might not get a place but i will enjoy the experience hopefully. and once i get a haircut i should look alot bigger haha

Ahh i know that one, might be going down just to have a watch. The first time you get on stage is a blast man. I’ve only competed the one time and really enjoyed the atmosphere.

yea true. should be good getting shaved up n losing some water etc, tanned, i wish i was a bit more dialed in for a victory. anyways man you might just c me there.

Not that you dont look to be in good condition, your just not in contest condition which was my problem when i competed. Teenage comps look for conditioing above all else. You’ve got a very good upper body, just gotta bring up your legs to match it. I would also recomend posing more, thats one of the most crucial aspects of competing i believe.

check out the dudes from last years.

Thats a very poor standard. I wouldnt enter an ANB contest personally as they have one of the lowest records of postive drug tests and some of the people competing in it can be questioned. I would advice you to look at the INBA, they have a much better standard of competitors and have more people competing.

This was the most recent winner of the INBA melbourne titles, and i think you can see a big difference in the standard of competitors. He was the winner of the teen division.

wholey fuk lol is he a teen? he definatly does not look natty for teen.

Beleive me he is, he was the winner by a long way. His conditioning was better then the open mens, he had the best lower back and lat spread of almost every competitor across the boards. But that was what i meant by the standard being so much higher then the ANB.

Im not telling you to not compete in the ANB, but just wanting to let you know that there are higher ranked federations you should look at in the future to really see where your physique is up to.

yea i might compete in that next year. considering this is my first comp i’d rather do a more amature event… i would’nt want to be to dissapointed with my result if you know what i mean. thanks for the advice but man.

Happy to help man, im only 18 and competed in my comp last year when i was 17. Boyy! was i nervous for that. I would just say enjoy yourself and be proud of what you have prepared for. The contest day will flash before your eyes, before you know it its all over and your wolfing down some pizzza. :wink: