10 Weeks Testosterone Enanthate

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I’m a little confused. Are you saying you don’t want to do a PCT?[/quote]

No he just didn’t know anything about pct and steroids in general as all his knowledge was based off the article he linked lol.[/quote]

ah ok. I hate that stupid study that shows steroids give you like 20lbs of muscle without even working out.

Anyone who’s used steroids will tell you THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN[/quote]

Haha but the thing is… many people WANT to believe it.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

No he just didn’t know anything about pct and steroids in general as all his knowledge was based off the article he linked lol.[/quote]

ah ok. I hate that stupid study that shows steroids give you like 20lbs of muscle without even working out.

Haha but the thing is… many people WANT to believe it.
[/quote]

Mate, tell me about it!

Gives the natties something to cry about.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I agree 100% and can tell you from experience that you will not gain any muscle just from taking steroids and doing absolutely nothing. If you are a complete beginner and never picked up a weight in your life, you might gain a slight amount of muscle just from daily activities, but that’s even pushing it. I’m guessing the study went more like this

Group 1: 0 lb of muscle gained (well yeah!)
Group 2: 7 lb of muscle gained ( 6.5 lbs water weight, .5 lbs muscle)
Group 3: 4 lb of muscle gained (Not too bad for 10 weeks…Even for a beginner)
Group 4: 13 lb of muscle gained (6-7 lbs muscle with 6-7 lbs of water weight.

Thanks Guys,

It seems that the following are considered a pretty standard PCT protocol following 12 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate 500mg per week:

Week 13 Nothing
Week 14 Nothing
Week 15 Nolvadex 40mg or Clomid 150mg per day
Week 16 Nolvadex 40mg or Clomid 150mg per day
Week 17 Nolvadex 20mg or Clomid 100mg per day
Week 18 Nolvadex 20mg or Clomid 50mg per day

Looks like that’s what I’ll be running followed by 18 weeks off.

Cheers

[quote]tmp_banjo wrote:
Thanks Guys,

It seems that the following are considered a pretty standard PCT protocol following 12 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate 500mg per week:

Week 13 Nothing
Week 14 Nothing
Week 15 Nolvadex 40mg or Clomid 150mg per day
Week 16 Nolvadex 40mg or Clomid 150mg per day
Week 17 Nolvadex 20mg or Clomid 100mg per day
Week 18 Nolvadex 20mg or Clomid 50mg per day

Looks like that’s what I’ll be running followed by 18 weeks off.

Cheers[/quote]

Looks good. Don’t forget your ai.

[quote]AzCats wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I agree 100% and can tell you from experience that you will not gain any muscle just from taking steroids and doing absolutely nothing. If you are a complete beginner and never picked up a weight in your life, you might gain a slight amount of muscle just from daily activities, but that’s even pushing it. I’m guessing the study went more like this

[/quote]

did you take steroids without working out? That’s hilarious.

I do actually know someone who did it. He got a load of anadrol and took 2 a day for a couple of months. Literally zero change in his body at all.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]AzCats wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

did you take steroids without working out? That’s hilarious.

I do actually know someone who did it. He got a load of anadrol and took 2 a day for a couple of months. Literally zero change in his body at all.
[/quote]
Not intentionally…That would be retarded, not hilarious. I pulled something in my lower back doing deads and took 4 weeks off during my cycle. I actually lost a couple pounds during that time off also.