10 Weeks Progress

I trained “socially” for about 1.5 years where i would sorta go to the gym and do the same bunch of isolation exercises etc…, talk to ppl, take a month or two hiatus that sort of thing, and my program had no sort of planning whatsoever

Starting this summer I found a 5 day body part split routine off the internet,

got some whey and creatine and started going very consistently to the gym, and eating as much food as i could
Im 5’9" and went from 155lbs to 175lbs in 10 weeks of training. I saw fairly good strength gains as well

I’m about to start Chad Waterbury’s Anti-BodyBuilding Hypertrophy
Basically just wanna know what parts of my body look weak or disproportionate to the rest

Also wanted some advice as what to do for GPP training in this routine if i have no desire to build endurance and just want to get stronger and bigger… can i supplement military presses in for some GPP days for example? Also i feel that my calves and forearms are really small … could i simply work these eg grip work etc… during my GPP sessions?

Here are my lifts also
Bench 195x10 and 210x6 → projected max = 260

Close Grip Bench 205x6 → proj max 238

Weighted Chest Dips 100x6/110x5 → proj max 124

Military Press 130x8 → proj max =161

Back Squat 195x6 → proj max = 226

Weighted Chins → 40x8

DL 145x7 → proj max 174 (I just did these for the first time two days ago, im aware that they are completely disproportionate to my other lifts and actually basically in the realm of what an 8 year old girl could do)

back double bi

How about a back shot? and legs? from your pics i would say more traps, and upper chest. (tempted to say lats too but i can’t say for sure until i see a back pic)

Okay i would say some more lats than too.

back double bi

goals

Weight 195-200
Bench 315x5
Dips 150x6
Military Press 170x6
Squat - max 415
Deadlift max 450

i dont think i did this pose right

Diet
Take 36g whey, omega 3’s and 5 gram creatine upon waking

hour later make 3 egg omelet with wheat toast and/or eat a turkey sandwhich

Take 36g whey, 5gram creatine, a banana, and some chex 30 min prior to workout

Take 58g whey, 5 gram creatine, lots of blueberries, strawberries, omega 3’s and yogurt which i drink over the course of about an hour

Eat some sort of 12-16 inch sub the within the second hour following workout

Within next two hours eat a big peanut butter and jelly sandwhich

Milk with 18 whey, and or cottage cheese before bed

Thats my standard template with some random stuff added throughout

If you want some criticism, I find it really bad that your projected max for your legs is far less than your projected max for your bench, maybe you should start up a leg program for about a month before doing Chad’s workout, because it seems that you ignored that muscle group.

are you on the run man? lol how come yur hidding behing the white square? im sure yout not that funny lookin

[quote]satisphire wrote:
are you on the run man? lol how come yur hidding behing the white square? im sure yout not that funny lookin [/quote]

lol i feel like the face i make while flexing looks like im constipated, hence why i use the square… but if ur really interested in seeing my face i have pics in my profile u homo…j/k

Hey man it def looks like you put on some mass from the time I left this summer. Haha I’ll be in town for my birthday/ first football game and maybe we’ll hit up Fike and I can help with your DL.

No flaming from me man, just glad to see your doing some real workouts, not those Mens Fitness ones with Dave anymore haha.

Oh yea man, I forgot to mention that I would add in some shrugs to bring up your traps. I usually do DB or behind the back barbell shrugs. I stay away from the front barbell shrugs as I feel it puts too much pressure on the lower back.

when’s the first football game?

You sure you gave it enough effort on those DLs? I have a friend who lifts with me like once every two or three months and he pulled 245x2 and he’s in way worse shape. They may be new, but give em some effort… in fact give em more effort cause you need to bring it up.

How about we find out some real maxes instead of using a calc to project them… It’ll put some hair on that chest.

It feels good to get under some heavy weight and dominate it man.

Not a bad physique though, keep it up and it will be great.

Labor Day vs. FSU

[quote]NAUn wrote:
You sure you gave it enough effort on those DLs? I have a friend who lifts with me like once every two or three months and he pulled 245x2 and he’s in way worse shape. They may be new, but give em some effort… in fact give em more effort cause you need to bring it up.[/quote]

Yea ima try to go harder this week, i also had never done bent over rows so i did several sets of those prior and tired out my back pretty well…

so im hoping that had contributed to the shitty DL lol… ill see this week though

Lonnie, i do want to try to max but ive been having a some pain at the junction of my pec and delt… so ive been afraid to put too much weight on so as not to risk a serious injury

fightingtiger thanks… didn’t realize there was anyone else from Clemson on here

Hey man Sat. before the first game we are going DT!! Yea man there are 3 of us clemson folks on here.