10 Weeks Out

How much do you weigh in these latest photos?

wtf kind of shorts are those? lol

Look up bob cicherillo posing videos on youtube. He walks you through how to hit all the poses. Very informative. Also, Ken “skip” Hill has some great posing videos available for free on the interwebs!

My GF’s shorts :stuck_out_tongue: she has a thing about me walking around in my underpants at the gym.

and will do Way,

I weigh in at 212 atm, goal is 200 lbs according to my coach.

As for diet:

Cutting macros are 55g fat, 350g carbs, 275g protein as of now.

i basically eat whatever i want within those macros. Yes, even so called “unclean” food.

Pre training- 2 poptarts, 20g whey isolate/concentrate mix, 5 grams BCAA
Post-training- cereal (lucky charms, golden grams, etc) 20g whey isolate/concentrate mix, 5 grams BCAA.

Supplements i use: Power Drive, green tea extract, diet cokes :P, Flameout, FA3, CLA, beta-alanine. Nothing special. Oh and vitamin D of coarse

I did try Anaconda protocol for 6 months during bulking and kept my own log and the results were less than stellar. In fact i doubt it even made much of a difference at all. Other than draining my wallet. I did save up just for it though. Don’t get me wrong i love Biotest supplements but the biggest factor is total training volume and food. I will only buy MAG-10 for now because it takes away my GF’s migraines for some strange reason.

Now bulking is awesome:

i consumed basically (when i kept track) 800-1000g carbs, 200g fat, 300g protein on average for a full 6 months. went to about 15% bodyfat. My body seems to tolerate carbs fairly well, and plan to order indigo and give it a try after my comp. I love food :slight_smile: big burrito guy.

Ill get into training later, i am very high volume sometimes during bulk i would hit the gym for 4-5 hrs total split into 2 sessions. Which is why i think i kept fat gain to a minimum. Even at my cutting phase i still have energy to go 2-3 if i wanted. This is high intensity btw, super sets are a necessity when i train and small rest times. Even when cutting. Oh and currently do zero cardio. More later

[quote]Mattypie wrote:
2 poptarts
[/quote]

:smiley:

S

Offseason pics?

LOL at Stu’s hardon for pop tarts

That is an amazing amount of calories i commend that. YOu must be starving now. I have an appetite just like that

amazing job as a natural BB in such a relatively short time. Best of luck in your comp- I’m sure you will do great.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
wtf kind of shorts are those? lol

Look up bob cicherillo posing videos on youtube. He walks you through how to hit all the poses. Very informative. Also, Ken “skip” Hill has some great posing videos available for free on the interwebs![/quote]

my wife has the same pair lawlz

Little update
8 weeks out
posing better, but far from perfect. gonna have a former BB start helping me this weekend.

3 i am so white

You’re very ahead of schedule…super lean…you look more like 3 weeks out, not 8. Awesome job!