10 Top Worst Movies of All Time

No one here has ever seen House of the Dead? That is #1 on my list. Me and a bunch of friends sneaked into the movie theatre. After 30 minutes of trying to give it a chance, 8 of us agreed that the movie was too bad to watch.

[quote]tumbeh wrote:
Take Armageddon and Kids off that list. Kids is good for stupid ass parents who are asleep at the wheel not raising their children. Pretty Woman and Patch Adams right on the money though.
I was flipping through HBO this weekend and saw about 5 minutes of King Kong, what a fucking piece of trash. [/quote]

King Kong sucked only because it was 3 fucking hours long. If it had been 1 hour of them running around the island almost dying, it would have been good. The fight sequence with Kong and the two T-Rexes made the movie worth watching.

[quote]PGA wrote:
#1A [i]Batman Dead End[/i] (Worst fucking piece of shit I have ever seen! Fucking god awful. Sickens me people actually like that piece of shit and claim "that’s how Batman should be. Fucking morons!)

#1 Eraser

#2 Gigli

#3 From Justin to Kelly

#4 Dude Where’s My Car

#5 Glitter

#6 The Godfather Part III

#7 No Holds Barred

#8 Everything anime
(except Princess Mononoke)

#9 Belly

#10 Look Who’s Talking Now

That guy’s list is stupid. He’s obviously trying to get attention by making “edgy” comments.[/quote]

I call B.S on a part of this list…

I dont believe “Glitter” was ever made. I think its an urban legend.
Would anybody really be stupid enough to fund, film and release a movie starring Mariah Carey???

Has anyone ever seen giltter? Do you know anyone who can confirm its existence?

Glitter is like the Sasquatch, a myth!

BTW if Get Shorty, Ishtar, and the Mask isnt on it, no worst list is complete.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
MODOK wrote:
BradTGIF wrote:

1. A Good Man in Africa
  2. Miami Vice
  3. Open Range
  4. The Mighty Ducks 3
  5. Hudson Hawk
  6. Leonard Part 6
  7. Gigli
  8. Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
  9. Street Fighter
  10. From Justin to Kelly

There’s mine.

B.

Open Range? Man, your T-card is REVOKED!

I agree, Open Range was a great western.[/quote]

Yup Open Range is a great western!

[quote]emdawgz1 wrote:
Dirty Tiger wrote:
MODOK wrote:
BradTGIF wrote:

1. A Good Man in Africa
  2. Miami Vice
  3. Open Range
  4. The Mighty Ducks 3
  5. Hudson Hawk
  6. Leonard Part 6
  7. Gigli
  8. Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
  9. Street Fighter
  10. From Justin to Kelly

There’s mine.

B.

Open Range? Man, your T-card is REVOKED!

I agree, Open Range was a great western.

Yup Open Range is a great western!
[/quote]

Ugh, to each his own, but I’m a firm believer that Open Range was CRAP.

b.

I liked The Waterboy and like Adam Sandler but- if I ever had to sit through “little Nicky” or “Spanglish” again I’d rather poke a sharp stick in my eye.There was another movie with Heather Locklear and a swamp monster,horrible,can’t remember the name of it. Same feeling.-Jules

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

Ugh, to each his own, but I’m a firm believer that Open Range was CRAP.

b.

[/quote]

And please take Miami Vice off your list too! God I hate you Brad for putting that on there!

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
There was another movie with Heather Locklear and a swamp monster,horrible,can’t remember the name of it. Same feeling.-Jules[/quote]

The Return of Swamp Thing.

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
I liked The Waterboy and like Adam Sandler but- if I ever had to sit through “little Nicky” or “Spanglish” again I’d rather poke a sharp stick in my eye.There was another movie with Heather Locklear and a swamp monster,horrible,can’t remember the name of it. Same feeling.-Jules[/quote]

“Swamp Thing”. Check your T-card! Heather Locklear in a nighty for the whole movie, back when she was in her ultra-prime. Great movie only for that reason.

None of you have seen truly bad movies.

Ready?

1)Forbidden Zone (Featuring the Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo)

2)666 - Legion of the Dead

3)The 13th Child (About the New Jersey Devil)

4)Keep The River On Your Right (Cannibals and Anthropology)

5)The Flying Mr.B (Don’t ask…)

Of course theres one titled “Crazy killer black people from outer space” Or something like that which was nominated the worst movie ever, but thats a given.

Ha… beat that.

That’s it ! Thanks PGA.Of course my husband liked it and most other guys I know and I know it was a campy kind of movie but for me,nope,nadda.

I can’t believe nobody’s mentioned “Battlefield Earth,” yet…

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:Of course theres one titled “Crazy killer black people from outer space” Or something like that which was nominated the worst movie ever, but thats a given.

Ha… beat that.[/quote]

I think you’re thinking of killer clowns from ouer space. And whoever said mentioned Get Shorty must’ve been thinking of Be Cool.

I think I’ll nominate Freddy Got Fingered and The Mask w/ Jim Carrey. Both of these were brutal and they need to be on someones Top 10.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:Of course theres one titled “Crazy killer black people from outer space” Or something like that which was nominated the worst movie ever, but thats a given.

Ha… beat that.

I think you’re thinking of killer clowns from ouer space. And whoever said mentioned Get Shorty must’ve been thinking of Be Cool.
[/quote]

The Official Movie Title from IMDB is

“Gayniggers From Outer Space”

Watch it and cry. I gaurantee, your movie woes will pale in comparison.

…and Get Shorty was a good movie.

[quote]Shipley19 wrote:
I think I’ll nominate Freddy Got Fingered and The Mask w/ Jim Carrey. Both of these were brutal and they need to be on someones Top 10.[/quote]

Freddy Got Fingered was awesome in a perverse way. The Mask sucked.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
ShaneM686 wrote:
I thought “The Producers” was the worst movie I ever HAD to sit through… first date, girl picked the movie. I wanted to leave that theater every second except about 10 seconds of reasonably funny parts.

Then you never saw “the Avengers”. Worse than anything is the fact that Sean Connery was in it. I’m glad most people don’t remember that one. Between that and “The Hitchhikers Guide to The Universe” or whatever the hell the name was, those are the only two I have actually asked for my money back…and got it…with an apology.[/quote]

Ya, Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy was horrible as well… another time a girl recommended the book and movie, so i went through both… puke.

Napoleon Dynamite anyone?

I went and saw that with a bunch of friends… i really wanted to ask for my money back.

What is the policy for that, Prof, you said that you have gotten your money back a couple times?

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:

I went and saw that with a bunch of friends… i really wanted to ask for my money back.

What is the policy for that, Prof, you said that you have gotten your money back a couple times?[/quote]

Bite your tongue. ND is cinemagic.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:

What is the policy for that, Prof, you said that you have gotten your money back a couple times?[/quote]

When a huge bald guy asks for his money back oft times the skinny fifteen year old behind the counter willingly complies.

I kid professor, I kid,

D