10 Top Worst Movies of All Time

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Professor X wrote:
That guy seems to have some deep issues with race.

I would say so:

http://www.pointsincase.com/columns/justin/12-11-05.htm[/quote]

I’d like to kick that man in the testicles.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
I thought “The Producers” was the worst movie I ever HAD to sit through… first date, girl picked the movie. I wanted to leave that theater every second except about 10 seconds of reasonably funny parts.[/quote]

Same with me (except it was with my family on Christmas). They told me Will Ferrell was in it, but neglected to mention that it was a musical. It was probably 2 of the worst hours of my life.

#1A [i]Batman Dead End[/i] (Worst fucking piece of shit I have ever seen! Fucking god awful. Sickens me people actually like that piece of shit and claim "that’s how Batman should be. Fucking morons!)

#1 Eraser

#2 Gigli

#3 From Justin to Kelly

#4 Dude Where’s My Car

#5 Glitter

#6 The Godfather Part III

#7 No Holds Barred

#8 Everything anime
(except Princess Mononoke)

#9 Belly

#10 Look Who’s Talking Now

That guy’s list is stupid. He’s obviously trying to get attention by making “edgy” comments.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I would say so:

http://www.pointsincase.com/columns/justin/12-11-05.htm[/quote]

Oh my gosh. The crazy thing is, there’s a lot of people who actually agree with this guy and also consider themselves “not racist.” They seem to think you can just say anything as long as you also tell people that you’re not racist.

Vanilla Sky - The WORST movie i’ve ever seen. it’s the only movie i activly wanted to get up and walk out of. simply a vehicle to try to recoup some of Tom Cruise’s sex apeal after the Kidman/gay issues.

La’
Redsol1

Armageddon is a great movie.

I cant believe Jeepers Creepers isnt on this list. Possibly the worst acting in any movie…ever

1. A Good Man in Africa
  2. Miami Vice
  3. Open Range
  4. The Mighty Ducks 3
  5. Hudson Hawk
  6. Leonard Part 6
  7. Gigli
  8. Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
  9. Street Fighter
  10. From Justin to Kelly

There’s mine.

B.

[quote]escot4 wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I would say so:

Oh my gosh. The crazy thing is, there’s a lot of people who actually agree with this guy and also consider themselves “not racist.” They seem to think you can just say anything as long as you also tell people that you’re not racist.[/quote]

God damn niggers, stealing shit and being all niggery.

I’m not racist, though. I have a black friend.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
escot4 wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I would say so:

Oh my gosh. The crazy thing is, there’s a lot of people who actually agree with this guy and also consider themselves “not racist.” They seem to think you can just say anything as long as you also tell people that you’re not racist.

God damn niggers, stealing shit and being all niggery.

I’m not racist, though. I have a black friend.[/quote]

Yeah, still don’t like that word even in jest.

Mine is “An Inconvenient Truth”
Piece of shit, full of shit piece of fiction.

[quote]PGA wrote:
#1A [i]Batman Dead End[/i] (Worst fucking piece of shit I have ever seen! Fucking god awful. Sickens me people actually like that piece of shit and claim "that’s how Batman should be. Fucking morons!)

#1 Eraser

#2 Gigli

#3 From Justin to Kelly

#4 Dude Where’s My Car

#5 Glitter

#6 The Godfather Part III

#7 No Holds Barred

#8 Everything anime
(except Princess Mononoke)

#9 Belly

#10 Look Who’s Talking Now

That guy’s list is stupid. He’s obviously trying to get attention by making “edgy” comments.[/quote]

#2, #5 and #3 i’ve heard from friends are some of the worse movies they’ve ever seen. Though I would never watch any movie that stars an american idol crew or mariah carey.

I’m sorry, but I believe Pretty Woman to be an absolutley phenomenal movie. The author of this top 10 list was completely wrong on that one. Belly definitely sucked though, and I agree with everyone’s assesment of the tremors movies. Personally, I think bridges of madison county is the worst movie I’ve ever seen…

[quote]MODOK wrote:
BradTGIF wrote:

1. A Good Man in Africa
  2. Miami Vice
  3. Open Range
  4. The Mighty Ducks 3
  5. Hudson Hawk
  6. Leonard Part 6
  7. Gigli
  8. Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
  9. Street Fighter
  10. From Justin to Kelly

There’s mine.

B.

Open Range? Man, your T-card is REVOKED!

[/quote]

I agree, Open Range was a great western.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Then you never saw “the Avengers”. Worse than anything is the fact that Sean Connery was in it. I’m glad most people don’t remember that one. [/quote]
Patrick MacNee was reportedly apalled when the actor playing John Steed told him he was going to do the character “like him”…That film violated all the aspects that made the original TV version(s) so unique and popular (and yes I have the DVD’s from the Honor Blackman aka Pussy Galore originals through Diana Rigg/Linda Thorson to Joanna Lumley. Uma Thurman as Mrs.Peel? I don’t think so)…

Teen Wolf? Michael J Fox playing basketball?

St. Elmos Fire? Who wrote that shit? Kids don’t act like that, they don’t talk like that. That was pretend, stupid shit.

Kids sucks ass. If you liked Kids, I want to kick your stupid ass. Some of my best friends are black. My brother in law is black. Still, I want to beat the living shit out of every wigger in the world.

I’m not going to make a list of ten movies, but if I did, Babel would be on it.

That movie was beyond horrible, IMO.

The absolute worst film I’ve ever watched has to be Envy. It wasn’t funny, the acting was sub-par and I wish I could have those 2 hours of my life back.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
I’ve not seen Troll 2 listed yet…[/quote]

That’s because most of us were smart enough to NOT rent that one.

“Message in a bottle” Anyone?

I’m not trying to hijack this thread [did I mention Be Cool is the worst film ever?]But I gotta say something. Kids was a great movie because it spoke to me. There might as well have been a camara following my friends and I around. I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood, and I saw some fucked up shit from time to time. I moved to a white neighborhood around the 9th grade, and saw a different kind of fucked up shit. You know what I learned? People are fucked up, and it has nothing to do with color, or even upbringing. I’ve seen poor black dudes hustle to make it out of the ghetto, and I’ve seen spoon fed white folk hustle to establish ghetto cred. Does that mean they’re “acting black”? No. Does it mean their parents were too giving? Not always.Stupid knows no color, and sometimes doesn’t even recognize it’s environment, good or bad. Sorry to interupt. Be cool sucks.

[quote]40&Big wrote:
Teen Wolf? Michael J Fox playing basketball?

St. Elmos Fire? Who wrote that shit? Kids don’t act like that, they don’t talk like that. That was pretend, stupid shit.

Kids sucks ass. If you liked Kids, I want to kick your stupid ass. Some of my best friends are black. My brother in law is black. Still, I want to beat the living shit out of every wigger in the world.[/quote]