10 Tips to Gain 1 lb of Muscle/wk

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
the tweet said AT LEAST one pound of muscle a week
i told the pats fan, go to T-Nation.com if you wanna lift

and i’m a patriots fan! damn you guys lol[/quote]

OMG so you talk funny. Well I have yet to hear or see you in the NFL thread, you are welcome to come and talk shit with the other Pats fan RANDMAN. We only talk football, no TMZ football talk, gently shit talking welcome.

Oh and sorry to hear about your slight retardation by being a pats fan. :slight_smile: [/quote]

Its sucks living here in New England
those parades fucked up my decade, you know the celts, red sox, patriots parades
oh i’m busy tonight, Bruins rready to to dismiss the Canadians
Celts won’t be on for week, they took the knicks in 4 games
oh sox are on, they are on fire
it sucks being a new england fan

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaha I used to be a celts fan when the NBA still played real basketball. I dont follow baseball I just today found out the MLB is still actually playing.

Now the Pats can they beat a good defense? Picture for you at one of those parades. :)[/quote]

thats my quarterback

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
The perfect post-weight training repast has about 400 calories, with 20 to 30 grams of protein (to build new muscle) and 50 to 65 grams of carbohydrates (to repair old muscle).[/quote]

its science bro… dont knock it cause you dont understand it

lololo[/quote]

F IT good bye ON Whey and carbo gain malto powder,
hello PB and J sammiches

Mens Health is the shit!!! Have you never seen their book The Abs Diet? It has a list of 12 foods that you should base all your meals around. Conveniently, all the foods are an acronym for :

A-B-S-D-I-E-T-P-O-W-E-R

Now if that’s not divine intervention and proof that God loves MH, then I don’t know what is!!!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Mens Health is the shit!!! Have you never seen their book The Abs Diet? It has a list of 12 foods that you should base all your meals around. Conveniently, all the foods are an acronym for :

A-B-S-D-I-E-T-P-O-W-E-R

Now if that’s not divine intervention and proof that God loves MH, then I don’t know what is!!![/quote]

wait I don’t see no J where’s my JELLY? lol

As per Dave Tate, use 1 gram of test per week to get huge. And pizza.

[quote]giterdone wrote:
As per Dave Tate, use 1 gram of test per week to get huge. And pizza.[/quote]
What about ice cream?

k today, attack of the wrist curlers.
I guess revers wrist curl? dude was in the squat rack bb was behind his back
intense!!! then the elder stateman of the gym look at the rack
and places his Gatorade next to it
the wrist curler it the squat rack, promptly emptied the bar of its 10 lb plates and move to another place
30 minutes later, i see a thin guy with one arm behind his back and the other doing wrist curls with i guess 15 lb dumbbell.
way to go!

my buddy who likes to argue with me about shit, even though he then listens to me, and has lost 23 lbs, and is in the best shape of his last 20 years, (he’s 54)
well my buddy was doing back so I was I was there a good 15 minutes before him.
I did the shoulder warmup, 2 minutes rotations and crap
went to bentover bb row platform, warm up, he walks in, great, go do your MACHINES
I do my bb rows, deads, near the end of deads, 4 warm up sets, 3 working sets, then 13.5 minutes as many singles as I can, I see my budyd mr machine doing curls. i finish deads, going to kroc rows he’s doing hammer curls, I said your done back? he said, yeah i’m fast I do machines, no need to put weights done and pick up.

this is the friend who loves to throw “look how good that guy on Insanity workout looks”
meanwhile his back is so bad, he sometimes can’t get up while laying down.

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
the wrist curler it the squat rack, promptly emptied the bar of its 10 lb plates and move to another place
30 minutes later, i see a thin guy with one arm behind his back and the other doing wrist curls with i guess 15 lb dumbbell.
way to go!

my buddy who likes to argue with me about shit, even though he then listens to me, and has lost 23 lbs, and is in the best shape of his last 20 years, (he’s 54)
went to bentover bb row platform, warm up, he walks in, great, go do your MACHINES
I do my bb rows, deads, near the end of deads, 4 warm up sets, 3 working sets, then 13.5 minutes as many singles as I can, I see my budyd mr machine doing curls. i finish deads, going to kroc rows he’s doing hammer curls, I said your done back? he said, yeah i’m fast I do machines, no need to put weights done and pick up.

this is the friend who loves to throw “look how good that guy on Insanity workout looks”
[/quote]

mmmmmmm kay…

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
way to go!

[/quote]

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
way to go!

[/quote]
[/quote]

ssssh, code word: pepsi

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
and i’m a patriots fan! damn you guys lol[/quote]

I’m with you.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]spk wrote:
i pound of muscle or fat???

frank zane had a hell of of nutritionist and coach and knew a bit himself about the weightlifting game… he said 7 pounds of pure muscle is all you can put on in a years time, eating well, and training like a mad man… all these clowns that say they put on 20 poundsof muscle over the summer months and guys who say the gained 20-30 pounds of muscle in a year are slobs. full of shit slobs…[/quote]

wait… weren’t you the one saying that you looked like “a lean Frank Zane” and then disappeared from that thread after being asked for a pic?

Ever gonna put up a picture of your lean frank zane like physique? (you know… cause zane was known for being a little soft. I bet a lean version of him would look great)[/quote]

Nice catch! Hope to see a pic of you sometime, lean Frank Zappa.

Yeah it should read, 1 gram of test E weekly.