- Just because you’re in a bodybuilding gym, it does not give you the right to make noises that resemble being gang raped in the prison shower, as you bench your 120lbs.
2. Scrawney bastards that claim they can bench 300lbs, whilst never ever witnessing them step into any gym.
3. Having to explain why i'm eating so often (relatives, friends of friends etc...). Having to hear why they eat less than me and look the way they do.
4. Being asked by some 17yr old if i'm using gear. (I used to find it a compliment, now it's just fuckin' annoying).
5. Having to be more polite than I used to be just so that I don't conform to a stereotypical meathead. Hey! I was an asshole before, let me continue to be an asshole now!!
6. Losing the cheek bones, and gaining an extra chin during your mass gain stage. Overall, feeling like a fat B*stard...being the same person you despise when walking past Wendy's.
7. Having to explain that looking chubbier is only temporary. This includes having to conduct a science lecture (to people that ask) on why gaining some fat is an inevitable part of gaining muscle.
8. Having people tell me that what i'm doing is anything but natural, and that putting your body through all that stress is unhealthy.
9. Having your meal times strategically planned, only to have it screwed up by the line, 'Hey, let's all stay over at David's house' (you know, the person who lives in the middle of nowhere, with no food in the fridge, and no grocery stores within a 3 mile radius from where he lives).
10. People telling me that if I don't keep on going to the gym, my muscle will instantaneously turn to fat. These are the same people who view going to the gym as a chore, and not a way of life.
Those are just a few peeves that I have to go through on a daily basis. If you guys have anymore, please post it, 'cos I sometimes feel like i'm the only one going through this :(