10 Strong Men vs African Lioness

How about Tobey Maguire and Topher Grace with brass knuckles and a 12" pipe vs Brian Shaw

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
How about Tobey Maguire and Topher Grace with brass knuckles and a 12" pipe vs Brian Shaw [/quote]
That could go either way depending on one good swing of that pipe but is have to say Shaw.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
How about Tobey Maguire and Topher Grace with brass knuckles and a 12" pipe vs Brian Shaw [/quote]
That could go either way depending on one good swing of that pipe or one savage brass knuckle uppercut to the scrotal area but is have to say Shaw.[/quote]

I just donā€™t think they could get close enough to land a punch to anything more than his elbow. But they are wiry little bastards so you never know. I actually had a rather enjoyable time imagining Shaw ramming each of their heads simultaneously into a wall. Its been a long work day.

Itā€™s interesting albeit completely ridiculous to discuss.

no weapons for the men ill take the lion.

give me a dozen baseball sized rocks and 9 liberals to sacrifice to the lion, and ill take the biped

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

Shaw. They might bruise him with the brass knuckles. he would probably just grab the pipe from one of them and break it over his knee.

seems relevant

[quote]gregron wrote:
This scenario should be 10 strong men vs a lioness whoā€™s been de clawed and had its teeth removed.

No weapons for either side.[/quote]

or just the claws removed. We would have teeth also. 10 men on this one too

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
This scenario should be 10 strong men vs a lioness whoā€™s been de clawed and had its teeth removed.

No weapons for either side.[/quote]

Toothless and declawed? That is just a Big Bitch in a gang bang at that point[/quote]
No weapons for anyone.[/quote]

If we keep our teeth thatā€™s a weapon. That fight wouldnā€™t even last 5 minutes.

Some said it earlier that our greatest trait was the ability to use weapons. I think that is just a part of our REAL greatest weapon the ability to adapt and to adapt fast.

We are the only creature to go from smashing animals over a rock to kill them to using the same rock as hand held bashing tools. Then adapting them into pointed daggers then attaching them to sticks to make spears and so on. Deep down we are adaptive creatures the greatest this planet has seen. 10 men in a room that know how to kill would fuck a lion up Teeth and all

Watch this video, although itā€™s a male lion you can see the ridiculous speed & power.
These guys have guns and they canā€™t even hit the thing. Imagine facing that with no weapons
The 10 men would get destroyed.

[quote]B A S T A R D wrote:
Watch this video, although itā€™s a male lion you can see the ridiculous speed & power.
These guys have guns and they canā€™t even hit the thing. Imagine facing that with no weapons

That actually proved my point. The lion was on his ass from that attack. 10 men in a room will equal one dead lion and maybe one fucked up guy

[quote]four60 wrote:

That actually proved my point. The lion was on his ass from that attack. 10 men in a room will equal one dead lion and maybe one fucked up guy[/quote]

So you really believe ten guys could take on a lion, with only 1 getting hurt??? Youā€™re delusional.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

That actually proved my point. The lion was on his ass from that attack. 10 men in a room will equal one dead lion and maybe one fucked up guy[/quote]

So you really believe ten guys could take on a lion, with only 1 getting hurt??? Youā€™re delusional.[/quote]

Maybe, or I just have a more animalistic view of humans. It seems many people think we are void of a do or Die instinct. If you want to believe ten Men willing to fight with Savage abandon in a live or die situation will just curl up and wait a turn for lion teeth then Im cool with that.

I have seen nothing to prove my view as invalid.

Maybe, or I just have a more animalistic view of humans. It seems many people think we are void of a do or Die instinct. If you want to believe ten Men willing to fight with Savage abandon in a live or die situation will just curl up and wait a turn for lion teeth then Im cool with that.

I have seen nothing to prove my view as invalid. [/quote]

Edit

I think the quote button is off a bit

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
You guys overestimate pointed sticks.
Without shields, there will be much needless blood.
5 shields + 5 sticks > 10 sticks (yeah you could argue phalanx tactics, but that would miss the point)

In my opinion, shields technically evolved primarily because of wild beasts. (Second reason would be tribal missile harassment)

For practical purposes, it all comes down to psychology.
In such a small group without shields or even weapons, there would be a lot of sacrifice involved . Is it a clan/family? Or just some unlucky guys?
While the lion will kill easily with fangs and claws, the humans have to make well-coordinated mass attacks (without causing much substantial damage)to merely force pressure on the lion, who will flee at one point.

In an enclosed environment, humans without tools against a large predator are practically fucked.
[/quote]

Totally agree. People might hate guns nowadays, but they donā€™t realize that without them, we are totally back on the bottom of the food chain.

1 Like

These guys have guns and they canā€™t even hit the thing.
[/quote]

They have rifles, but they donā€™t know how to use them; clearly not a combat veteran or real hunter among them.

You have to lead a charging animal. (That is, shoot in front of them so that the bullet and the lion meet ----- because a standing man is shooting down at an angle.)

Alternatively (my approach), get down on your knee and shoot straight and not have to screw with leading.

All these tardsā€™ bullets were impacting behind the lion, you could see them hit.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Totally agree. People might hate guns nowadays, but they donā€™t realize that without them, we are totally back on the bottom of the food chain.
[/quote]

Maybe you, white man. But Iā€™ve killed elk with a bow and arrows Iā€™ve made myself.

Of course, I prefer 7.62X51mm NATO.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[/quote]

Maybe you, white man. But Iā€™ve killed elk with a bow and arrows Iā€™ve made myself.

Of course, I prefer 7.62X51mm NATO.[/quote]
Teach me to knife fight.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[/quote]

Of course, I prefer 7.62X51mm NATO.[/quote]
Teach me to knife fight.[/quote]

Why? I thought you shat African dog slaughtering 7.62x51mm and crushed shark brains with your bare hands.

OP
omg! what a post. get a lifeā€¦

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
In a fight to the death, would you back a group of say 10 physically strong human men vs 1 african lioness. Assuming this fight took place in an empty room and the men had no weapons. I personally think this would be an easy win, in favor of the lioness. No matter how strong humans are, physically, we are weak compared to other apex predators. In my opinion, lioness wins easy.

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/355838/BBCNEWSWorldLionMutilates42MidgetsinCambodianRing-Fight.htm[/quote]

All these ā€œmen against animals but no weaponsā€ scenarios are fucking stupid.

Man evolved ā€” hands, walking upright, large brain ā€” to utilize weapons and tools.

10 men with pointy sticks of decent length would be eating lion and wearing a lion skin.

To deny humans weapons and tools is like ā€” OK, Iā€™m going to have a fight between a bear and a shark. On land.[/quote]

Thats why the humans get to have strength in numbers.[/quote]

You dont know much about hunting do you?

Packs of humans would hunt with spears, rocks and tactics to bring down much bigger and stronger prey.

Take a human vs human fight. How many broken/fractured bones and other injuries will be sustained in a no-holds barred fight to near death?

Now put a lioness in the mix vs 10 men and knowing full well dogs below 200lbs can kill humans or cause serious injury, youā€™re onto a loser.

Lioness has claws and biting power, a punch from a human isnā€™t going to do much.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
In a fight to the death, would you back a group of say 10 physically strong human men vs 1 african lioness. Assuming this fight took place in an empty room and the men had no weapons. I personally think this would be an easy win, in favor of the lioness. No matter how strong humans are, physically, we are weak compared to other apex predators. In my opinion, lioness wins easy.

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/355838/BBCNEWSWorldLionMutilates42MidgetsinCambodianRing-Fight.htm[/quote]

All these ā€œmen against animals but no weaponsā€ scenarios are fucking stupid.

Man evolved ā€” hands, walking upright, large brain ā€” to utilize weapons and tools.

10 men with pointy sticks of decent length would be eating lion and wearing a lion skin.

To deny humans weapons and tools is like ā€” OK, Iā€™m going to have a fight between a bear and a shark. On land.[/quote]

Thats why the humans get to have strength in numbers.[/quote]

You dont know much about hunting do you?

Packs of humans would hunt with spears, rocks and tactics to bring down much bigger and stronger prey.

Take a human vs human fight. How many broken/fractured bones and other injuries will be sustained in a no-holds barred fight to near death?

Now put a lioness in the mix vs 10 men and knowing full well dogs below 200lbs can kill humans or cause serious injury, youā€™re onto a loser.

Lioness has claws and biting power, a punch from a human isnā€™t going to do much.[/quote]

Why are we even talking about hunting? And why would a human try to punch a lion. This is about (according to the OP) 10 STRONG men against a Lioness. This is a fight so both parties are not given options.

Fight or Die.

Humans have teeth and the ability to adapt to danger very fast. 10 strong men with no Options is a Force one lion could not overcome