10 or 12 Weeks?

Ok this gives me a lot to think about…

I’m now thinking 1st injection - 600mg. 2nd injection and every other bi-weekly injection after - 300mg

Is 3ml in one site too much for a first time, maybe 1.5 in two sites. I hear PIP isn’t bad at all with the product I’ve got so…

What’s the mg/ml of your gear

[quote]Dieseldave wrote:
Can’t believe how this has split, I thought there would be one general consensus

I would be more shocked if there was consensus! As Popeye points out, keep it simple, you are doing all the right things and the difference between any of the cycles you propose is pretty small. The real key to making your cycle work is a good diet and workout program.

Test only is a great way to go and you are going to have a lot of fun. To go from natural wave/plateau gains back to linear beginner gains will make you silly happy, it did for me! That one weight that you’ve been struggling with? You finally get to crush it! Have fun.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Yeah man we pretty much all agree on the benefits of front loading. I mainly suggested you didnt front load because you had limited amount of gear.

Ideally shell out the extra $35-40 and get another vial of test and front load a 12 weeker at 600mg.[/quote]

lol, you’re a good lad popeye. I love how your advice is always “more test!”

[quote]BUDs wrote:
What’s the mg/ml of your gear[/quote]

200mg/ml

[quote]GoCal wrote:

[quote]Dieseldave wrote:
Can’t believe how this has split, I thought there would be one general consensus

I would be more shocked if there was consensus! As Popeye points out, keep it simple, you are doing all the right things and the difference between any of the cycles you propose is pretty small. The real key to making your cycle work is a good diet and workout program.

Test only is a great way to go and you are going to have a lot of fun. To go from natural wave/plateau gains back to linear beginner gains will make you silly happy, it did for me! That one weight that you’ve been struggling with? You finally get to crush it! Have fun.
[/quote]

Yeah, you know how it is when you’re finally taking the plunge though. I’ve been researching for about 18 months solid but nothing trumps first hand experience.

Diet, training and recovery are all in check. I’ve actually posted under another probably more well known pseudonym here in the past but anonymity is required. I didn’t bother with a straight forward ‘how’s my cycle look guys?’ Thread because I’m confident with my knowledge thus far and it’s only the finer details rarely discussed that I’m having trouble with as I’ve got no-one to talk about this stuff with in person. Things like, where do I get bacteriostatic water for mixing my hcg? What do I do if a friggin 31g needle shears off in my quad?!?!?!?! :wink:

Tbh the thought of messing around with deca and tren doesn’t appeal to me much at the moment or ever due to the higher risks involved. So I’m more than happy with a more conservative cycle. This may change who knows

Thanks for all the help

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Yeah man we pretty much all agree on the benefits of front loading. I mainly suggested you didnt front load because you had limited amount of gear.

Ideally shell out the extra $35-40 and get another vial of test and front load a 12 weeker at 600mg.[/quote]

lol, you’re a good lad popeye. I love how your advice is always “more test!”[/quote]

LOL, your going to love your cycle any way you decide to go with it. Front loading will “prep” your virgin areas right off the bat, meaning multiple sites will get accustomed to the oils starting from the beginning. Which is useful for many reasons for beginners.
Get a mil in each glute, quad and .5 in each shoulder. That would give you 6 primed injection sites for your cycle.

And yes as crazy as it sounds I front load all in the same day. The most I have ever front loaded is 4.8 grams in one day.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

lol, you’re a good lad popeye. I love how your advice is always “more test!”[/quote]

Cant go wrong with that!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

LOL, your going to love your cycle any way you decide to go with it. Front loading will “prep” your virgin areas right off the bat, meaning multiple sites will get accustomed to the oils starting from the beginning. Which is useful for many reasons for beginners.
Get a mil in each glute, quad and .5 in each shoulder. That would give you 6 primed injection sites for your cycle.

And yes as crazy as it sounds I front load all in the same day. The most I have ever front loaded is 4.8 grams in one day. [/quote]

FUCK!!!

OP I would frontload 1200mg the first week then 600mg a week after that.

And yes as crazy as it sounds I front load all in the same day. The most I have ever front loaded is 4.8 grams in one day. [/quote]

Best advice in this thread on the injections, you may want to wait until your second cycle for a 4.8 gram frontload. That’s about an entire cycle for a female lifter squeezed into one day! Damn.

Op ill prep your virgin area if you’re about that life

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

You have to know your reaction to the gear you’re using for that. I’ve done that same day every site frontload with gear I’d never shot before, just assumed it would be gtg, only to find out it’s frickin painful shit and I can’t move. You ever shot painful gear into both traps? That’s some nasty shit.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
Op ill prep your virgin area if you’re about that life[/quote]

I highly believe this is you.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
Op ill prep your virgin area if you’re about that life[/quote]

I highly believe this is you. [/quote]

u wat?

I’m having trouble getting hold of bacteriostatic water for reconstituting my hcg. The best I can get is individual 2ml ampoules of sterile water but still can’t seem to find a multi-use vial for mixing it all in.

Any advice from anyone who has used hcg and mixed/prepared successfully sterile?

I’ve decided I want to give front-loading a go and was looking at 1g the first week followed by 500mg every week thereafter but the only thing holding me back is possible adverse reactions to the oil, bad PIP etc (you can call me a pussy mr walkway as long as it is accompanied by advice :slight_smile: ) so I’m planning the following:
Week 1 - Sun - 250mg Mon - 250mg Weds - 250mg Thurs - 250mg
Week 2 - 10 - Sun 250mg Weds - 250mg

I’ve never seen this done before, but I can’t see why it wouldn’t work. Please advise if this is completely retarded.

Remember it’s a first cycle and I’m not 100% confident in my source. I have no reason not to be just trying to play it as safe as poss

BUMP

why not just pin 2ml over 2 days as opposed to 1ml over 4?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
why not just pin 2ml over 2 days as opposed to 1ml over 4?[/quote]

Thanks for the response rds. Could do, I’m just being overly cautious probably, apprehensive about PIP I guess.

Would you suggest sun 500mg, mon 500mg then continue the cycle as intended; thurs 250mg then 250mg 2x/wk? Pinning 1g on the very first go at it just feels like asking for trouble!

I don’t wanna make a mountain out of a mole-hill but as I said I have no-one to talk about this stuff with.