10 Minutes Workout

Hi all. I’m really busy in these days for some exams that i have to accomplish in the next months and i have barely 10 minutes a day to dedicate to workout… So… I know that it’s quite a desperate thing, but i want to ask you: in the quest to achieve a better body, more muscular and less fat, is better use these little daily windows of time to do 4 sets of a multiarticular exercise like bench press/squat with low reps or to do some drop sets-intensity techniques to destroy a single muscle in monorticular exercise like flyes/laterali raises ecc.? The multiarticular never give me doms, but i don’t know if this means something. Sorry for the language.

You will find an extra 10 minutes. We ALL have busy lives.

You literally only have 10 minutes of free time??? lol

Tell me what you do, so I never find myself in your shoes.

Barbell complexes or Waterbury’s PLP program. Ideally with one deadlift session added each week.

Or, even better, find time for more.

Make more time. Schedule your life better, wake up earlier, or train at nights. In your stressful situation you can reduce the training to two days per week (plenty of possibilities here), or take that extra 10 minutes and do the program recommended earlier.

If you can not honestly make more than 10 mins/day to training - take time off lifting. Do some BW-training in your room for 10 mins every day, better than nothing.

[quote]Thedream91 wrote:
I’m really busy in these days for some exams that i have to accomplish in the next months and i have barely 10 minutes a day to dedicate to workout.[/quote]
Like the guys have all said, I find it hard to believe that you truly only have 10 minutes to train. Business leaders and CEOs can balance work, family, and legit training time, so you can figure out a better way. On the plus side, if you’re studying for exams, you may find you actually perform better when you have the physical/mental outlet of a good workout a few days a week.

Neither would efficiently fit into a 10-minute window, considering the need for even the most basic general warm-up prior to hard lifting. But there are plenty of good plans that take 20-30 minutes, 2-4 days a week.

Also, if you really expect to be that busy, you’re going to need to make sure your nutrition doesn’t go to shit, either from general stress or “lack of time”. Simplify meal prep (hard boil a ton of eggs once a week, cook rice/potatoes in a big batch, etc) and use the classic “protein shake and a piece of fruit” instead of grabbing fast food.