10 Miles Back Again

Sorry about your prolonged illness. Good consistency on the pressing though.

1 Like

Could be better,but it seems to be working.

1 Like

Not seen much in here for a few days? You all good mate ?

1 Like

Thanks for checking in mate.

Iā€™ve got viral and bacterial infections in both lungs, and some possible complications so training isnā€™t really a possibility at the minute. Getting a hell of an ab workout though.

3 Likes

Jeez man Iā€™m sorry. This has been a really tough time for you guys.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that mate. I hope you are getting the care you need and are making sure you are looking after yourself. Take time to heal properly mate and I will do a few more reps for you until you are ready and healthy enough to train again. Stay safe, stay strong.

3 Likes

@jdm135 @simo74 thanks guys. Itā€™s not that much of a disaster, the only real impact is that I canā€™t train. Thereā€™s a few of my regular work duties that involve not having prolonged coughing fits, but itā€™s been pretty easy to swerve them so far.

1 Like

Sorry to hear it - get well soon.

1 Like

First thing first -get well soon.
Also this:

I remember back a few weeks and 1x70 was a PR. Getting some quality gains there

1 Like

@doomyguy thanks man

@carlbm yeah, it was just starting to move. Looks like I found an approach that works so time to rinse it when Iā€™m all healed up.

Get well soon :+1:

1 Like

Get well soon mate!

1 Like

+1 on the get well soon! Take good care of yourself!

2 Likes

You better hang in there man. I like you for some reason.

Edit: but kd-13 took the thumb so you get one of these- :ribbon:

2 Likes

Word has it that doing a thousand burpees a day keeps the bacterial infections away.

Take care mate.

1 Like

I thought you were sober these days?

@Cyrrex hasnā€™t worked for @ChongLordUno

@kd13 @oldnattychris @Koestrizer thanks guys

4 Likes

I havenā€™t been following his log closely, because it makes me feel like a lazy slut. But maybe the infection is his bodyā€™s way of telling him that burpees are bad for humans.

1 Like

Sobriety has never stopped me from doing dumb things.

If anything, it has probably helped.

I think this has more to do with having young children rather than his exercise choices. You have young ones and I am sure experience the same issue with continuous bugs in the house.

1 Like

You still alive dude?