10 Miles Back Again

On the subject:
Work for today:
50 navy seals

Very slowly. I’m sore as shit today, everywhere.

6 Likes

I really dig them for “coming to life” in the morning. Especially the day after a hard and heavy workout. Wake up, find a space on the floor, and knock them out. Couldn’t ask for a better full body warm-up. And you’ve got no choice but to MOVE.

I’ve taken to doing them “over bar” in that capacity as well, and it’s a real game changer. The day has begun!

4 Likes

Isn’t that what they invented coffee for :joy::joy:

The funny thing is when I was a runner I would do most of my running at 4-6am before work on an empty stomach and it always made me feel great for the day. I haven’t been able to make myself get up early for burpees yet. Maybe one day I will HVIII myself enough to do this.

2 Likes

One of my favorite moments of peace is having my energy drink AFTER the burpees. It’s why I like getting up so early: I get to have my quiet.

3 Likes

I love how this seems so yin and yang, all the white of burpees with the black of an energy drink…. Perfect balance :wink:

2 Likes

It IS sugar free…

1 Like

Practically a kale smoothly then.

1 Like

I had a real nasty one lined up for today along those lines, but there’s too much vomit in my house to be sneaking out to the garage.

2 Likes

Work for today:

50 navy seals

Looks like the vomit has subsided, so I’ll be a little more free to train.

6 Likes

Living the dream.

1 Like

Kids are fun

3 Likes

Making them is the best part.

4 Likes

There I fixed it for you

2 Likes

Work for tonight:

50 navy seals done very slowly.

I had to go and jynx it didn’t I?

4 Likes

Where do babies come from?

1 Like

It starts with the copulatory process ………

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s some instructional videos online. Check your roommates browsing history for ideas.

1 Like

Work for today:

Squat:
5 x 70kg
5 x 80kg
3 x 90kg
3 x 100kg
2 x 110kg
1 x 115kg
1 x 120kg

Press:
5 x 40kg
3 x 50kg
3 x 60kg
1 x 65kg
2 x 70kg
2 x 70kg

Pull ups throughout, didn’t count.

Notes:

• Finally got a bit of time away. Plague season has officially struck. Didn’t know how long I had, and didn’t have much mental capacity left so just went for some basic work on squats and continued my “planned” progression on Press.
  • I may not have been training, but I have kept to my nutrition plan very accurately, which should hopefully mean not too many backward steps, although I can feel Squat isn’t quite were I want it to be.
7 Likes

Work for this morning:

Press (ss. Pull ups):
5 x 40kg
5 x 40kg
3 x 50kg
3 x 60kg
1 x 65kg
1.5 x 70kg
1 x 70kg
1 x 70kg
1 x 70kg
1 x 70kg
1 x 70kg

Giant set (3 rounds, with lateral raises and BPAs):
3 x 8-10 @ 50kg

Notes:

• Annoyed by the topsets. Wanted 3 x 2 but it wasn’t to be today. Hopefully just the conditions, not weakness.
  • Had to cut a lot of planned work to deice my car. Burpees or navy seals later.
7 Likes

Navy seals

Love it mate

The most humbling exercise out there

Used to make fitness loudmouths shut the fuck up

1 Like