10 Day Layer for Hypertrophy

Hey CT, I looked all over the forum, but it seems that all the 10 day layer templates are targeted toward strength. I was wondering if it’s possible for you to give us one for maximum muscle gain using the original layer exercises and their new addition the continuous clean and press.

Thanks,
tito

[quote]tito wrote:
Hey CT, I looked all over the forum, but it seems that all the 10 day layer templates are targeted toward strength. I was wondering if it’s possible for you to give us one for maximum muscle gain using the original layer exercises and their new addition the continuous clean and press.

Thanks,
tito[/quote]

The 10 days cycle is not just based on strength. It is to build muscle through strength training. If someone had the main goal of getting bigger, I would recommend the same program.

Great! Thanks for the speedy response. One last question, I’m not sure if I remember correctly but I think you said a few months ago that if we have no spotter or pins, we can do the clusters differently like 3x5? Correct? If so, how long are the breaks between each cluster? Thanks