Well, basically i started this thread as a way to spin suggestions for something new to listen to. My friends and I will sometimes talk about this anyhow, so I’m curious what everyone else on T-Nation thinks.
For me, alphabetically (most of these have a lot more meaning to me than just the feel of the track).
- Audioslave - Out of Exile
- Black Sabbath - Paranoid
- Foo Fighters - The Color and the Shape
- Nada Surf - This Weight is a Gift
- Nirvana - Nevermind
- Rage Against the Machine - S/T
- Red - End of Silence
- RHCP - Californication
- Rise Against - Appeal to Reason
- Weezer - Green Album
Yeah I’m a young guy, and no I don’t lift to most of this stuff.
So what have I been missing out on?