T Nation

10,8,6,15 Training Method?

CT,
I am 35 years old 6’ 0" @ 195 lbs & approx. 13% BF. I have been training hard and consistently for 2 years now paired with what I would say is a solid diet. 50/30/20 all natural foods and have varied my calories anywhere from 3000 to 4000 per day over the last 2 years with little difference seen. I always look about the same in the mirror and stay in the 192 to 197 lb range. While I have gained significantly on strength as well as dropped some body fat (about 2%) my overall size has increased little to none. I would consider myself a hard gainer or easy-hard gainer as referenced in one of your older articles. I have been doing splits that are moderate to high volume working in 75 - 90% 1RM range. This leads me to my question finally, just wanted to give you a little history. I was thinking of implementing the 10,8,6,15 method in a full body workout using bigger compound lifts 4 to 5 days per week to lower total volume per workout but increase training frequency. Something like this:

Bench Press
Barbell Row
Barbell Back Squat
Deadlift
Barbell Curl
Close Grip Bench Press

5 Day would be Mon. - Thurs. or 4 Day Mon. Tues. Thurs. Fri.

What says you? Do you think this would be a good approach or at least something to try?

Thanks for any help
EW