T Nation

10.5 weeks out

Hey everyone here are some pictures from after last nights cheat meal at red robin.

Front bi

back

Real back picture

front

Looking solid and aesthetic!

Man, you’re dry as hell!!!

Lookin good. Who does all of your programming? Curious what’s the type of diet you’re on. Are you carb cycling or do you eat the same macros at each meal?

[quote]jerometjosvold wrote:
Lookin good. Who does all of your programming? Curious what’s the type of diet you’re on. Are you carb cycling or do you eat the same macros at each meal?[/quote]

The guy who has been doing my diet is Brad Picardat. He has been doing my diet for my other three shows so he knows my body really well. But I have been doing carb cycling.

Bicep peak is nuts. Looking really good for that far out

Yeah it’s crazy dude you’re definitely already very lean. What happens if you reach your maximum leanness and you’re still 5 weeks out from the show?

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:
Yeah it’s crazy dude you’re definitely already very lean. What happens if you reach your maximum leanness and you’re still 5 weeks out from the show?[/quote]

Ya I have been thinking about that but I am hoping that the cheat meal every week will help keep me full as well as the decent amount of carbs I’m still eating keep me from losing muscle. But if I do reach it early possibly refeed to get me backup then come back down. All in all I am not sure but I am walking a tight line.

Looking on track to fuck that show up. (in a good way)

Good shit, man. You’re gonna kill it on stage.

CS

back taper is epic.

Lookin thick, weight and height??

[quote]bignate wrote:
back taper is epic. [/quote]

Ya back shot “V” is nuts…great work…whats ur height and weight…
how much u plan on weighing for the comp?

Are you the strongest bencher in the world?

[quote]Mina293 wrote:
Are you the strongest bencher in the world?[/quote]
probably not since chest looks like the weakest link. Great arms though.