10/18 Powerful Image

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
Her butt looks flat to me and her boob looks like half a grapefruit. I like her legs and back though. She definately has more appealing pictures out there.[/quote]

Everyone’s a critic.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
The only flaw in that behind is that my hand or other appropriate body part, is not on or in it.[/quote]

Hahahaha

“Theres something wrong with her underpants”
-“Yeah, they’re not in my mouth.”

Any of you guys ever (mis)typed “jamie easton” into google? Poor girl.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
pushharder wrote:
The most awesome ass in the history of female assdom. Bar none. Second place, as fabulous as it is and wherever it is, is a country mile away.

As hard of work as we know she has put into her body (whoa, double entendre unintended…), an Intelligent Designer beyond Jamie herself had to be involved in this project. Had to be. It is just too perfect for any other explanation.

A genetically gifted glute package to be sure.

Now there’s a new T-Nation engineeered acronym - GGGP. Mark that down and use as future reference.

I mean look at that butt. If you can find so much as the tiniest, most insignificant flaw then point it out and I will award you a very large amount of …something.

You can’t find one, can you?

The only flaw in that behind is that my hand or other appropriate body part, is not on or in it.[/quote]

To the GGGP…Yarrrrrrrrrr!!!

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
Her butt looks flat to me and her boob looks like half a grapefruit. I like her legs and back though. She definately has more appealing pictures out there.

Everyone’s a critic.[/quote]

The “back that ass up” photo in your profile is 10x better.

(sorry if it’s disrespectful to say that, I know she’s your wife. The shots of her comp are outstanding also. I feel like a stalker now.)

[quote]pushharder wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
Her butt looks flat to me WTF? Did you know that Spike can actually temporarily improve your vision? and her boob looks like half a grapefruit… A sweet, juicy one?

[/quote]

Not enough hang for my taste. Too hard looking. Not like I would have a chance with her either way.

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
Her butt looks flat to me and her boob looks like half a grapefruit. I like her legs and back though. She definately has more appealing pictures out there.[/quote]

I can recommend a good psychiatrist. You need help.