10/18 Powerful Image

Wow.

Going to be hard concentrating on work today…thanks, TC.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Wow.[/quote]

How did I know that you’d be the first to comment on the PI?

Jamie is simply beyond gorgeous. She is proof of Intelligient Design.

Thanks, TC.

She is the best.

Is that a shadow, or part of a nipple? No matter what the answer, I’m pretending its a nipple damnit.

Yeah… I have to whole heartedly agree. Between her and Melissa Detwiler(sp) they have upped the usual rating scale of 1-10 and added a whole new category… a fucking 11. The things I would do…

Yeah seriously… When is Jamie going to get her own complete section on T-Nation? You know over there <— where it says “HOME”, “STORE”, “FORUMS”, etc. There should be one that says “JAMIE”.

I’m completely 100% serious.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Yeah seriously… When is Jamie going to get her own complete section on T-Nation? You know over there <— where it says “HOME”, “STORE”, “FORUMS”, etc. There should be one that says “JAMIE”.

I’m completely 100% serious.[/quote]

“JAMIE & JELENA”

[quote]Rykker wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

I’m completely 100% serious.

“JAMIE & JELENA”[/quote]

No offense to Jelena, but Jamie really is in a league of her own.

She’s mine!

BEST.
ASS.
EVER.

With that look, she would have made a verrrrrry good looking T-X in Terminator 3.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Jamie is simply beyond gorgeous. She is proof of Intelligient Design.

Thanks, TC.[/quote]

by that of course you mean that she’s intelligent and she designed her body with hardwork… . yes I completely agree!

I just had multiple orgasms.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
The most awesome ass in the history of female assdom. Bar none. Second place, as fabulous as it is and wherever it is, is a country mile away.

As hard of work as we know she has put into her body (whoa, double entendre unintended…), an Intelligent Designer beyond Jamie herself had to be involved in this project. Had to be. It is just too perfect for any other explanation.[/quote]

A genetically gifted glute package to be sure.

TC, please keep this pic for friday as well

Her butt looks flat to me and her boob looks like half a grapefruit. I like her legs and back though. She definately has more appealing pictures out there.