10,000 B.C.

Caveman sex is like rape right? Except more/less moral… They can put that on screen then and call it “educational”.

Just saying.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Caveman sex is like rape right? Except more/less moral… They can put that on screen then and call it “educational”.

Just saying.[/quote]

It wasn’t rape back then. You see some sexy cave bitch you want and you just hit her over the head and drag her back to the cave. Obviously, since there was no money back then, this added up to mucho savings. No stale dinner at Red Lobster that costs 60 bucks for the two of you. No 30 dollar movie tickets. No hours spent on the phone pretended you are actually interested in what her sorority sisters are doing this weekend for “girls night out”.

It was a simpler time. It was a cheaper time.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
You see some sexy cave bitch you want and you just hit her over the head and drag her back to the cave.[/quote]

And that’s why everyone misses the good ol’ days.

meangenes wrote:

Just saying.

It wasn’t rape back then. You see some sexy cave bitch you want and you just hit her over the head and drag her back to the cave. Obviously, since there was no money back then, this added up to mucho savings. No stale dinner at Red Lobster that costs 60 bucks for the two of you. No 30 dollar movie tickets. No hours spent on the phone pretended you are actually interested in what her sorority sisters are doing this weekend for “girls night out”.

[/quote]

So then pimpin’ was easy?

[/quote]
But no cheddar biscuits, man, no cheddar biscuits.

and no heavy metal, only rock

Back when papa was a rolling stone

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Professor X wrote:
You see some sexy cave bitch you want and you just hit her over the head and drag her back to the cave.

[/quote]

Oh…we don’t do this anymore…?

Uh-oh.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
how can someone think Independence Day was bad? that was a great movie!

especially the president’s speech to the pilots before they took off for battle.[/quote]

That movie came out in 1996 and I was at a relative’s high school graduation two years later. While I was sitting there bored out of my mind, the Valedictorian was giving his speech.

So he begins his speech and it starts to sound familiar.

The whole thing was that lame sappy “this is our independence day” garbage that Bill Pullman spat out, exactly quoted. He only referenced the quote by saying “as Bill Pullman once said”. I wondered how many people in the audience realized he was quoting a movie where Will Smith and Uncle Eddie save us from a bunch of aliens.

And this coming from the so-called best of the best student.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Professor X wrote:
You see some sexy cave bitch you want and you just hit her over the head and drag her back to the cave.

Oh…we don’t do this anymore…?

Uh-oh.[/quote]

We’ve just gotten more sophisticated and sneaky.

“What’s that smell?”
“It’s my cologne, eau de chloroform.”
passes out

[quote]schultzie wrote:
yes caveman sex i forgot about that.

also Ron Perlman[/quote]

Lol…I saw that movie at an age I probably shouldn’t have…hence I didnt ‘forget’ about that. Ron Perlman is perhaps the most perfect candidate for a caveman I have ever seen. Made the make-up man happy. That said, he’s a great actor.

Now I’ve got the Maiden song in my head.

Join my quest for fiiiiiiiiire…