1 Year Working Out

[quote]fatassbob wrote:
post a full body picture relaxed with arms hanging at your sides[/quote]

So that’s my body without posing manipulation, not photoshop! I covered the wider part of my waist with my forearms, so that’s why it looks like it’s from another body. And arms unflexed as you can see are really small. I look really skinny in this picture. But I’m 16, so I got some time. I got at least 2 years of training before I will look a little big/not skinny unflexed. I look a little bigger in reality (who doesn’t?)

But I need to get cut for summer. I will look much bigger without all this fat. And also I believe you can grow while cutting. The body doesn’t care bout calories when it comes to muscle growth, only protein. So I think if I would use carb cycling with high carbs in training days, I could still train heavy. And only 3 training days would make me regenerate even on low calories.

You have a freaking TINY waist.

You need more chest/traps/lats.

Let them catch up and for 16, not bad.

[quote]Cartman8675 wrote:
LOL. Nothin but a photoshop job bras…[/quote]

I gave him a two for the PS skills! :smiley:

Which one looks photoshopped and why? Besides legs.

And if you can’t believe that’s not photoshoped, just write what you think like it was non-shopped pic (which is) instead of giving a 2 for photoshop work lol.
This one’s from november. Probably you’ll say it’s shopped too.

Your leg looks thicker than your waist. I still say you’re fake. Sorry.

My leg is almost as thick as my waist. 65cm quads, 67-69cm waist. Sorry too lazy to get this to inches. So it’s 1.5 inch difference.

[quote]kox wrote:
Which one looks photoshopped and why? Besides legs.

And if you can’t believe that’s not photoshoped, just write what you think like it was non-shopped pic (which is) instead of giving a 2 for photoshop work lol.
This one’s from november. Probably you’ll say it’s shopped too. [/quote]

I use PS quite a lot. Are you sure you want to do this champ?

^^ And the only graphics program I have no problem using is paint. I don’t know what you mean. Sure to do what? If you want to tell what looks fake and why, go on.

At least I know my physique look unreal, literally. What would be the point of uploading ps’ed pictures. Especially enlarging legs. If wasn’t the rule, I wouldn’t post my legs, because as you can see it looks retarded with this small waist. And I don’t want to hear about my legs, because I Know the’re too big and I don’t care about them too much. Just genetics.

Or if you do look like that in reality, you are a really looking guy. And weird not in a good way…

[quote]kox wrote:
^^ And the only graphics program I have no problem using is paint. I don’t know what you mean. Sure to do what? If you want to tell what looks fake and why, go on.

At least I know my physique look unreal, literally. What would be the point of uploading ps’ed pictures. Especially enlarging legs. If wasn’t the rule, I wouldn’t post my legs, because as you can see it looks retarded with this small waist. And I don’t want to hear about my legs, because I Know the’re too big and I don’t care about them too much. Just genetics. [/quote]

Ok then.

Exhibit A. Please note I’ve taken two of the pictures above of you in pretty much the same pose. Note the image circled on the left. Here we can see your clavicle, which for all intents and purposes looks like an average ‘broad’ clavicle, leads up into the shoulder somewhat naturally (I suspect there was some dragging here too but I can’t be certain with the bad quality picture).

However on the right your shoulder seems to have popped up considerably (even though it’s the same pose) despite your trap and clavicle being lower than on the left. Now put your left hand on your right clavicle and lift your right shoulder - what happened?

Furthermore, circled in the right picture, we can see the usual tell-tale signs of ‘dragging’, where you’ve used a circular brush to pull the shoulder up which then blurs the edge. The biggest problem with this is that you haven’t cleaned up the shadow under the clavicle there. You can see how it abruptly ends leading into and up your delt. Too abruptly. This is just PS laziness and why I only gave you a 2.

Exhibit B.

The second thing that struck me as bad was the lasso use when copy/pasting the legs into the third picture. They could be your legs I guess - but they certainly look bloated compared to the rest of your body and two things in particular are irregularities.

First is the aforementioned lasso clipping on your left hand side. You can see where the cloth should fold and bunch (as, you know, soft cloth does), it sharpens instead, in direct contrast actually to the other side which makes me think you only trimmed one side of your boxers, as neccesary and did it badly.

Also the lighting of your stomach above the boxers doesn’t look consistent, leading me to further believe that the photo you took the legs from actually had your stomach exposed and you merely pasted the bigger shot of your legs onto the smaller shot of your body. Thankfully no clone-stamping was required as that would’ve been more difficult with the textured background in the lower half of the picture as opposed to the flat coloured walls.

Which leads me to…

Thanks for analysys. You don’t have to believe me, but one more time I say it’s not ps’ed. Funny to see how it’s photoshoped while I know it isn’t. And these 2 pictures are probably different angles and different lighting (if I remember correctly I had different chandelier back then, so the source of lighting is different.

About shoulders, I maybe pulled them up a little (that way chest/clavicles width is smaller, making my arms looking bigger) in comparison to the pic from september. Also my left clavicle was broken and it self adherent. I broken it few years ago and didn’t notice that. It’s just better posing, lighting and effect of 3-4 months training.

I know that my legs are strange, but in reality it looks a little better. Especially in trausers. My shoulders are still wider than glutes and quads. And chest is atleast as wide as glutes, so I don’t look that retarded as you think.

Exhibit C and the best part imo!

Cmon…nevermind the thigh to waist ratio it’s the thigh to chest ratio that’s like something built on Dr. F’s lightning fuelled table! Big thighs, broad chest, broad hips but absolutely no ribs.

You COULD be telling the truth and all the things I’ve pointed out could just be photographic anomalies. But I doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue:

When all is said and done I reckon you have a good base and if you keep working hard, whether that’s on your PS skills or in the gym, you can probably build quite a good physique! =)

What do you mean by no ribs? I got some thick structure in upper torso as you can see in 2nd pic. I would rather say no waist. Thanks, you did that analysing, but at least you said that you may be wrong. I will keep the good work PS or gym :d

But guys I would like to know how would you rate the first 3 pics if you know that is not photoshoped. Considering my age and training time. Are my arms really that overpowering? if they’re so long (actually a little short to my height) and relaxed in different poses they look skinny. I would rather be that type of bodybuilder who have overpowered arms and decent chest and back like Levrone than huge chest & back, smaller or equal arms.

Basically those who physiques are balanced, they don’t have any freak factor, they stand out of sight (unless one is freaking big like Ronnie). But a little comparison for example Ronnie’s back is greater than Stubbs. But Ronnie got all those muscles. Stubbs is smaller, almost no legs, but people will remember him as owner of the greatest, freakiest back, because his other muscles weren’t at level of Ronnie’s.

Arms Ronnie vs. Phil most people would pick up Phil, but Ronnie’s arms were freaking huge. But attached to his massive body they didn’t stand out.
Sorry I got off the thread. I wanted to write just one sentence, but you know how it is.

Why not just post a short, 15 second video of yourself? Hit a few poses and show your whole body, nothing extreme. That would alleviate any doubt about being phony.

You know that’s a good idea. Ok so rate it as you see this on this video. I think videos are most fair, because u look biggest in reality, decent in pictures and skinnier in videos. I’m 4 hours after back workout so it’s a little smaller than normal and I’m bout to go sleep. Here you go non-believers :slight_smile: Sorry for calculator quality.
http://speedy.sh/UPJJE/MOV00783.3GP

Sorry, use this link http://www.speedyshare.com/file/UPJJE/download/MOV00783.3GP that’s a direct one I think

[quote]kox wrote:
Sorry, use this link http://www.speedyshare.com/file/UPJJE/download/MOV00783.3GP that’s a direct one I think[/quote]

HAHAH! HOLY SHIT was I wrong! :smiley:

In which case I humbly rescind my earlier disbelief and apologise. Special kudos in particular for backing that shit up with a vid and not getting all huffy! :slight_smile:

Those legs are crazy!

I’m going to be honest dude, it looks like genetically, your structure is going to allow you too look pretty damn good, with a REAL solid X-frame if you put some mass on. Good luck, keep it up

You’re definitely a good size kid with good shape.

Do not, however, cut. You’re going to be really unhappy with the results, you’re already pretty lean and in a great time for putting on muscle. Don’t mess it up by trying to lose weight.