1 Year Since Last Cycle

You were taking less than 200mg of test per your own words. Not a situation where you’re going to have too much aromatization.

The test was 250mg…I was taking 3/4 3 times a week…so approximately 500mg…

Ahhh…Ya isn’t that odd? Never experienced it like this…in previous cycles I had it a bit but used a good AI…this last time I didnt get the ai in time…then literally 1+year later it starts!? Sucks…

You need to communicate better if you want advice. What where you taking per week, at what dosage, and in what timeframe?

I just wrote to what you commented on what I was taking…If I am to communicate better you need to read better as well :slight_smile: Im just f’n with ya man…but what you just replied to was the answer to what you just asked…

Look you haven’t laid out properly your last cycle where you dealt with high E2. It’s hard to help. If you’re taking 500mg test per week, split in 3 injections, the you could start with .25mg arimadex with each injection. I wouldn’t take more than that to start. A decent amount of E2 is healthy. If that doesn’t do it than an additional SERM regimen would be where I would go instead of more AI. Tren and Winstrol won’t add to your problem unless you are taking a lot of tren and reading high in prolactin.

Also that’s if you lay out a si liar next cycle. Don’t take an AI when off cycle. Follow what @ironyuppeie said.

That makes sense…so what can I take NOW, while im taking NO cycles currently? To make the nips quit hurting? I also read today that to much sex can cause high spikes in prolactin…wtf!?

Correct, the reason you lose interest in sex a couple moments after ejaculating is because prolactin spikes. That’s just how the body works.

I would get your prolactin blood work done with no sex 24-48 hours beforehand.

Taking a course of tamoxifen wouldn’t hurt either if you suspect gyno is forming.