T Nation

1 Year Progress

Someone yelled at me for making a simple joke on some guy’s thread whom I thought had an amazing physique, but because the guy couldn’t understand my sarcastic remark of terrible, come back in 30 years from now and you might have a physique worth talking about type things going around here with guys. So, here’s my 1 year progress from a year ago when I never lifted and was a skinny distance runner, to 1 year later now…It’s nothing special, so I don’t expect anything high, but here it is…

Are you sure those pics aren’t 10 yrs apart?

Looks like a father and son shot.

[quote]animalmj wrote:
Are you sure those pics aren’t 10 yrs apart?[/quote]

Exactly. I gave you a higher grade than 2.0 (which is where it was when I graded) but those pictures are DEFINITELY not 1 year apart. I’m going bald about as fast as humanly possible and I dont look 10 years ahead of myself from last year.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
animalmj wrote:

Exactly. I gave you a higher grade than 2.0 (which is where it was when I graded) but those pictures are DEFINITELY not 1 year apart. I’m going bald about as fast as humanly possible and I dont look 10 years ahead of myself from last year.[/quote]

Hmm… When did those yellow bands (“Look at me, I follow trends!”) become the cool thing for everyone to wear? I remember seeing them around 2003. Then again, I am slow to notice these things.

I agree that those pics aren’t one year apart. But the “before” pic can be dated to around back when those yellow bands were in style.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
animalmj wrote:

Exactly. I gave you a higher grade than 2.0 (which is where it was when I graded) but those pictures are DEFINITELY not 1 year apart. I’m going bald about as fast as humanly possible and I dont look 10 years ahead of myself from last year.[/quote]

I would like to see a pic of your hair, each month, over the course of “1 year.” You are trying to make a point about how your progressed in 1 year but it helps if the pic was actually taken a year ago.

I gave u a 7 because it’s a good progress for one year

His longer hair could just be masking the receding areas. Couple that with his “angsty” face and a year isn’t much of a stretch.

wow. horrible gains. come back when you weigh 220.

Wow, you must have pissed some people off or everybody that uses the Rate Me threads are a bunch of fucking assholes. I usually i think the latter is true.

Anyhow, i believe this is you. As you said, your gains aren’t spectacular, but you look fairly solid and “fit”. Huge? Nope. Do you have a better physique than most guys our age? Yes.

RMP results rarely reflect physique ratings because of all the shit on here. I give you a 4, no a 1, ehh, ok a 3, but we all still hate you (jk).

I bought that yellow band significantly later than everyone else, and have no clue why i did anyways since i hardly wore it. that picture was taken right after my soph year in college which was the end of may 2006.

This most recent picture was yesterday, July 2nd 2007. So okay, it was 1 year and 1 month apart. and so you all know, here is a picture of me back at the end of may 2007, as if it matters, with more hair…

One picture you look like your 16 the other you look like your in your late 30’s early 40’s and now you have reversed your balding and look about 20 years old.

Strange, I see progress tho so thats good.

FWIW the guy is balding and grows his hair (and combs it) to cover the front. I think that was very clear from the first set of pics.

Wow man, you look awesome. I bet you must be able to orgasm every single day of the week, at least once a day.

[\cross thread reference]

haha, hell yea

None of these pictures are the same person

Yo, check me out! This picture is from July '06!

July '07, mofos.