1 Year Ann. Gift For Me

Well the time is almost coming where I’ve been with my girl for about 1 year. Soo I’m thinking of what I can hint for my lady to get me, actually I’m just going to tell her since she told me. That’s where I kinda need some advice from you boys. I liked Tate’s rubber band article and am thinking ALOT about getting some. Would the band kit for $155 be enough for me to really be able to do whatever was shown on his video PLUS be pretty covered on the lifting end? BTW, any other cool toys on that site that would be reccomended? I’m in the $500 ballpark for what I can get :slight_smile:

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Well the time is almost coming where I’ve been with my girl for about 1 year. Soo I’m thinking of what I can hint for my lady to get me, actually I’m just going to tell her since she told me. That’s where I kinda need some advice from you boys. I liked Tate’s rubber band article and am thinking ALOT about getting some. Would the band kit for $155 be enough for me to really be able to do whatever was shown on his video PLUS be pretty covered on the lifting end? BTW, any other cool toys on that site that would be reccomended? I’m in the $500 ballpark for what I can get :-)[/quote]

Holy crap! Your girlfriend (I assume you are talking about a girlfriend) is going to spend $500 on a 1-year anniversary gift for you? I assume you are spending that much on her. Unless you are a millionaire, run away quickly. The gifts only get more and more expensive as the years go on. Dude, $500 is waaayyyyy to much to spend on a girlfriend for any occasion. If she wants to spend that much on you, buy some stocks.

The band kit is definitely enough for the exercises in the article, and should be enough for any lifting adventures, as well.

Tucker

Congrats on the year thing, by the way.

Please dude that’s less than 1 week of work for more then a year of work err I mean love :slight_smile:

Why the fuck is this in the Off topic section? I dont’ wanna talk about my relationship guys, it’s good, I wanna know about those band kit. Take note of my interest by reading the last few posts on the Tate Band article. BTW, the thread after that article seems to have done nothing. If someone can point me elsewhere to find out more about what was discussed in the article, also not for nothing but a clear version of the audio interview with the crazy band man would be sweet to, if such a thing exists, I’d appreciate it.