T Nation

1 Week On Drol

Well, I’m almost a full week into my drol, prop, hopefully tren stack. Don’t ask about the tren issue, nosey gf! Well I have to say that the past few days I’ve pretty much felt like a can of squashed assholes. Anyone here who’s used drol know if I can make this stop/if it eventually goes away.

BTW I realize not taking it would do the trick so don’t get cute. I don’t have the appetite to put on size, I’m kinda bummy, and my stomach doesn’t feel to great all day. I may have to very well go back to d-bol but I’d like to hear any suggestions you boys may have. PLEASE.

No takers on this one???

I haven’t had the same appetite while using anadrol either, and I definately don’t feel as good as I would normally.

Equipoise usually helps with the appetite for me, but if your not using it or running a shorter cycle then that isn’t an option.

I have to force feed myself when the appetite isn’t there, you might have to do the same thing.

Are you using femara? I am for the first time and am wondering if that could be contributing in some way?

I would go back to dbol but I have a lot of anadrol and I guess I might as well use it, it does work.

I’m not running any anti-e’s but have nolva and femara on hand. I’ve run femara numerous times in the past and never found it to have any effect on my appetite at all. BTW what’s your femara dose look like. I ask because it seems like you don’t need nearly as much as some people might say. Cy’s latest artilce he basically said don’t even bother using it, but I’ve got it already like yourself.

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
I’m not running any anti-e’s but have nolva and femara on hand. I’ve run femara numerous times in the past and never found it to have any effect on my appetite at all. BTW what’s your femara dose look like. I ask because it seems like you don’t need nearly as much as some people might say. Cy’s latest artilce he basically said don’t even bother using it, but I’ve got it already like yourself.[/quote]

stupid question and of course no help to you, but could you explain why you aren’t taking the anti E’s?
Just out of curiosity.
And what’s femara? I can go look that up myself.
Thanks.
Sorry you don’t feel well. Given any thought to maybe just having a cold coming on or something?

My logic here is that there’s no anti e’s you can take for anadrol and test prop doesn’t aromatize to estrogen very much so I should be straight without it. But in case I’ve got the nolva in my pocket all day. Femara is letrozole which is a very potent (perhaps too potent) anti-estrogen. Cy’s latest new research article speaks on it. I’ve considered that I might be getting a cold but the sides I’m experiancing are pretty common from what I’ve read on drol.

I gotta go look up androl!

Thanks. It all goes in the squishy gray hopper.
At some point I’m sure it all starts to make sense!

wideguy…i just finished a “shorty” with prop and d-bol. 4 weeks total using letro @ 0.25 EOD. i felt great on cycle and my PCT recovery has been nothing short of great! i too have enough letro for several cycles. i think after reading Cy’s article i may run it @ 0.25 - 0.5 E3D and see how it goes.

an aromatase inhibitor is useless if using anadrol, as it cannot aromatise. The drug exerts estronic effects directly on the ER.
As for your appetite issues, I have to say I never experienced these, but I was using equipoise also at the same time.

I’m not using the femara for the anadrol, I’m also running test, deca, and equipoise. I am going to run anadrol for the first 7 weeks probably.

I’m only in the second week so the injectables haven’t kicked in yet even though I went with a 2gram frontload.

I’m using just 2.5 mgs a week of femara in one dose. I usually don’t run anything while on, so I might drop it as gyno isn’t really a problem for me. I probably just wasted money on it.

7 weeks of drol??? hmm that doesn’t sound like a good idea to me bro.

drol is one of the hardest on the liver, right?

what about the issues of losing a lot of the size gains once you stop–at least, this is what I’ve been reading about today.
Thanks.

I have read that the liver issues are greatly overstated.

Yes drol is probably the most liver toxic steroid you can use and I DEFINITELY wouldn’t use it more than 4-6 weeks tops. I think m1t might be just as bad/worse. Anyway as far as the loss of gains thing it has alot to do with pct and it’s generally a smart idea not to end with drol and once it’s discontinued switch over to something to harden you up ie tren/prop. Like I’m going to do. Right now I’m considering a 6 weeker of 3 weeks drol/prop and 3 weeks dbol/tren/prop then igf1 and pct.

Not to split hairs, but I think “MOST LIVER TOXIC STEROID” would have to go to my beloved Halotestin.

As to the question of staying on Drol too long, it all depends on the liver toxicity of what you’re stacking it with. I’ve taken 100mg of Drol a day for 8 weeks before with no ill effects. However, I would certainly not take any other oral while on the Drol.

is there some compelling reason to take something you know to be particularly liver-toxic instead of something else?

Is this how it is? The more I read the less I think I know or understand about this stuff.
Does that go away?

yes and they are still not as liver toxic as plain ol tylenol.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
yes and they are still not as liver toxic as plain ol tylenol. [/quote]

wow. I mean, I’m not one of those people who believes AS is the work of the devil etc, but I really didn’t know that.

What I still don’t understand is why take the more toxic stuff when there’s less toxic stuff to use. Are the results that much better?

And how toxic is Tylenol, btw?

Glad to know that at some point this stuff will start to make more sense!

It’s not the steroid that is hard on the liver But rather the METYLATION of the drug so if a drug requires 50-100mgs a day to be effective as compared to 25-30 you will have to take more which puts more throgh your live But in reality 50mgs of drol is no more toxic to your liver than 50 mgs of winstrol .

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:
yes and they are still not as liver toxic as plain ol tylenol.

wow. I mean, I’m not one of those people who believes AS is the work of the devil etc, but I really didn’t know that.

What I still don’t understand is why take the more toxic stuff when there’s less toxic stuff to use. Are the results that much better?

And how toxic is Tylenol, btw?

Glad to know that at some point this stuff will start to make more sense![/quote]

Tylenol is about 2x more liver toxic mg/mg compared to oral steroids I think people who drink 4-6 beers daily put more total stress on their liver than a guy who dose’nt drink but cycles sinsibie amounts of oral gear .