#1 Seduction Artist in the World 2012 - Arash Dibazar

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
At this point, I think OP has to be working for Arash Dibazar. Perhaps trying to boost his “clicks” or something SEO related… There’s no way someone can suck a guru’s nuts THIS hard…

He’s just spouting the exact same shit (with a slightly different tattooed face flavor) that many PUA’s have been spouting for ten years now. It’s nothing special. In fact AD’s “look” and “ghey vibe” are not something that many people could successfully pull off congruently. Granted, he has an initially interesting “shock value” and could be perceived as “entertaining” if one were inclined to be entertained by freaks teaching you how to pick up chicks, his over all message is kinda small in the grand scheme of things.

Also, I don’t think MOST “healthy” women, regardless of how many he claims to have banged, would be interested in someone so blatantly on the fringe like he is. And while I’ve certainly banged my share of “erotic, exotic and a little psychotic”, that drama gets old after a while. If that’s HIS thing, then more power to him. But I would argue that what MOST guys want, once they get past the initial “I can pull hot pussy” phase, is to hang out with and bang cool, hawt, chicks with their shit together. As opposed to cool, hawt chicks with daddy issues and who have probably been abused at some point. The latter is EASY to get, once you know which buttons to press, the former, not so much - you gotta have SUBSTANCE, not just be a new bright sparkly thing. Arash doesn’t impress me in any way shape or form. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. Yawn.

My .02[/quote]

Well, there you go. The end.

/thread.[/quote]

+1 More. Trashy girls are, well, trashy. Good for a weekend, if that.[/quote]

I find that to be a tad elitist.

If you have literally no other option an utter skank does not look that bad.

True, the “its better than nothing” attitude gets old after a while and indeed, its not, but you need to get to that point and the only way to get there is to know in your bones that you can indeed pick some skank up whenever you want to.

So both of you have been there and have done that and are better men for it, but you would disparage men who teach other men how to do it and grow beyond it?

Meh.

Not that Arash does not seem a bit out there to me… but… if thats what it takes for some guys.

[quote]seph89 wrote:

I would be a bit hesitant to take advice from someone who looks like a gay orc.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

At this point, I think OP has to be working for Arash Dibazar. Perhaps trying to boost his “clicks” or something SEO related… There’s no way someone can suck a guru’s nuts THIS hard…

He’s just spouting the exact same shit (with a slightly different tattooed face flavor) that many PUA’s have been spouting for ten years now. It’s nothing special. In fact AD’s “look” and “ghey vibe” are not something that many people could successfully pull off congruently. Granted, he has an initially interesting “shock value” and could be perceived as “entertaining” if one were inclined to be entertained by freaks teaching you how to pick up chicks, his over all message is kinda small in the grand scheme of things.

Also, I don’t think MOST “healthy” women, regardless of how many he claims to have banged, would be interested in someone so blatantly on the fringe like he is. And while I’ve certainly banged my share of “erotic, exotic and a little psychotic”, that drama gets old after a while. If that’s HIS thing, then more power to him. But I would argue that what MOST guys want, once they get past the initial “I can pull hot pussy” phase, is to hang out with and bang cool, hawt, chicks with their shit together. As opposed to cool, hawt chicks with daddy issues and who have probably been abused at some point. The latter is EASY to get, once you know which buttons to press, the former, not so much - you gotta have SUBSTANCE, not just be a new bright sparkly thing. Arash doesn’t impress me in any way shape or form. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. Yawn.

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

True, the “its better than nothing” attitude gets old after a while and indeed, its not, but you need to get to that point and the only way to get there is to know in your bones that you can indeed pick some skank up whenever you want to.

So both of you have been there and have done that and are better men for it, but you would disparage men who teach other men how to do it and grow beyond it?

Meh.

Not that Arash does not seem a bit out there to me… but… if thats what it takes for some guys. [/quote]

Na.

Dude preaches anger and distrust and putting out the wrong kind of energy to chicks. If the strategies do work then it only works on weak women.

“I was with two women last night…”

It’s a standard pitch move used in conference rooms and showroom floors all over the country.

What I hate to see is young dudes buying it, believing that they need to leave a wake of risky pussy behind them in order to feel successful, confident, etc.

There’s no fulfillment in treating girls like garbage.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

Meh.

Not that Arash does not seem a bit out there to me… but… if thats what it takes for some guys. [/quote]

Na.

Dude preaches anger and distrust and putting out the wrong kind of energy to chicks. If the strategies do work then it only works on weak women.

It’s a standard pitch move used in conference rooms and showroom floors all over the country.

What I hate to see is young dudes buying it, believing that they need to leave a wake of risky pussy behind them in order to feel successful, confident, etc.

[/quote]

Fulfillment?

No.

But disenchantment, which is worth a lot in its own right, because you can be suuuper nice and not get laid and be an asshole and get your dick sucked.

If that does not get to someone, what would?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

Meh.

Na.

[/quote]

Fulfillment?

No.

But disenchantment, which is worth a lot in its own right, because you can be suuuper nice and not get laid and be an asshole and get your dick sucked.

If that does not get to someone, what would?[/quote]
That’s a cop-out, pure and simple.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

Meh.

Na.

[/quote]

Fulfillment?

No.

That’s a cop-out, pure and simple.[/quote]

What is?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

Meh.

Na.

[/quote]

Fulfillment?

No.

What is?

[/quote]
Are you condoning being an asshole to get laid?

Nice guys DO get laid… Maybe not quite as much, but that’s another thread.

If you’re suuuuuper sweet but disingenuous just to get (or get near) pussy, you’re a douchebag.

If you’re an asshole but disingenuous just to get (or get near) pussy, you’re a douchebag.

How do you not be disingenuous? Get up on your own two feet, make a paycheck, take care of your body, vacuum your fucking house/apt/room, and take some personal inventory in yourself.

Confidence begets quality trim, and typically older trim that will teach you a few things about how to fuck correctly.

Seduction techniques and seminars only lighten your wallet with minimal returns and the girls who respond to that by putting their mouth on your cock are broken girls who bring a boatload of drama.

But by all means, if these teachings are your thing, put on that furry zebra hat and eye makeup and get after it.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

Meh.

Na.

[/quote]

Fulfillment?

No.

What is?

[/quote]

Nice guys DO get laid… Maybe not quite as much, but that’s another thread.[/quote]

Condone…

I dont know?

Its not that I have experimented with it consciously buit some women are asking for it and if you play it like a psycho they will totally suck your dick?

I have no opinion on how “right” or “wrong” that is, it is what it is and it changes you.

F.e., a woman, who I explained to on no uncertain terms that she is a flaky skank took all of two weeks to get back to me…

Was she sorry?

Was she apologizing?

Hell no, she is asking me to rewrite a text she is supposed to submit in a school book because she plagiarized much from the interwebz and does not want to get caught.

Since she somehow sensed, yes, she is THAT perceptive that I would not do it for free she said that I could name my price.

Since she will either be stripped of her academic title or will suffer a serious loss in professionel reputation if she does not deliver by end of next week I emailed her this:

Dear XXX,

no problem, get this xxx and this xxx and drop by, we will negotiate further details by then.

xoxo,

xxx

Sooooooo,

If she actually does drop in in bodystockings and fuck me pumps, am I to deny her?

Do I not have the duty to make sure that Ausrtian sachoolbooks at least contain some knowledge (Jesus, how did I get here…)…

You see, I am not what you would call a nice guy, but I doubt that I am an asshole either, do I do get called that, but what I am doing seems surreal to me.

You make the absurdest commands, they comply!

???

But, lets say someone behaved like asshole towards her and did get laid…

So?

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

If you’re suuuuuper sweet but disingenuous just to get (or get near) pussy, you’re a douchebag.

If you’re an asshole but disingenuous just to get (or get near) pussy, you’re a douchebag.

How do you not be disingenuous? Get up on your own two feet, make a paycheck, take care of your body, vacuum your fucking house/apt/room, and take some personal inventory in yourself.

Confidence begets quality trim, and typically older trim that will teach you a few things about how to fuck correctly.

Seduction techniques and seminars only lighten your wallet with minimal returns and the girls who respond to that by putting their mouth on your cock are broken girls who bring a boatload of drama.

But by all means, if these teachings are your thing, put on that furry zebra hat and eye makeup and get after it.
[/quote]

You never have experienced how fucked up some of them REALLY are, havent you?

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
vacuum your fucking house/apt/room, [/quote]

Damn I hate vacuuming. Next thing you’ll be telling me is that I have to know how to cook my own meals too.

james

“…broken girls who bring a boatload of drama.”

That’s the vast majority of Women out in society dude, so the pickings are
legion…you must be hanging out in Country Clubs with Ladies that grew up
privileged and that’s fine. But the thing is, THOSE women are emotionally ‘colder’ and have no
character because they’ve NEVER been stressed or tested in life, YES they may be a little
more high maintenance and even a little ‘hotter’, but YOU can have the Kim Kardashian
types, many are happy with just scoring a tad lower on the ‘Hotness scale’, and alot
of guys NO MATTER how good looking and successful they may appear, and ‘broken’ in the
first place…Birds of a Feather…

Good luck at the Country Clubs, The pickings are slim, join us and go for the low
hanging fruit…RELAX, these are seduction techniques anyway and not fuckin’ “E HARMONY”.
And no matter WHAT you think, Many Women are ATTRACTED to “Douchebags”…sad but true,
sounds like you’ve seen one too many movies where the “nice guy” gets the girls,
HEH, get real.

I wonder who would win in a fight between seph89 and thefederalist.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

Meh.

Na.

[/quote]

Fulfillment?

No.

What is?

[/quote]

Nice guys DO get laid… Maybe not quite as much, but that’s another thread.[/quote]

Condone…

I dont know?

Its not that I have experimented with it consciously buit some women are asking for it and if you play it like a psycho they will totally suck your dick?

I have no opinion on how “right” or “wrong” that is, it is what it is and it changes you.

F.e., a woman, who I explained to on no uncertain terms that she is a flaky skank took all of two weeks to get back to me…

Was she sorry?

Was she apologizing?

Hell no, she is asking me to rewrite a text she is supposed to submit in a school book because she plagiarized much from the interwebz and does not want to get caught.

Since she somehow sensed, yes, she is THAT perceptive that I would not do it for free she said that I could name my price.

Since she will either be stripped of her academic title or will suffer a serious loss in professionel reputation if she does not deliver by end of next week I emailed her this:

Dear XXX,

no problem, get this xxx and this xxx and drop by, we will negotiate further details by then.

xoxo,

xxx

Sooooooo,

If she actually does drop in in bodystockings and fuck me pumps, am I to deny her?

Do I not have the duty to make sure that Ausrtian sachoolbooks at least contain some knowledge (Jesus, how did I get here…)…

You see, I am not what you would call a nice guy, but I doubt that I am an asshole either, do I do get called that, but what I am doing seems surreal to me.

???

So?

[/quote]
O, i’ve had my share of crazy (literally, institutionalized and heavily medicated) girlfriends/friends/fb’s etc. The nuttier they were, the harder I fell for them. I broke the cycle when I met my wife, thank god.

Who is this flakey skank that took two weeks to get back to you… for what?

Would you feel good about yourself if you were an asshole to any woman? (Not including this flakey skank)

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

Meh.

Na.

[/quote]

Fulfillment?

No.

What is?

[/quote]

Condone…

I dont know?

Was she sorry?

Was she apologizing?

Dear XXX,

xoxo,

xxx

Sooooooo,

???

So?

[/quote]
O, i’ve had my share of crazy (literally, institutionalized and heavily medicated) girlfriends/friends/fb’s etc. The nuttier they were, the harder I fell for them. I broke the cycle when I met my wife, thank god.

Would you feel good about yourself if you were an asshole to any woman? (Not including this flakey skank)

[/quote]

But she is a woman.

She is beautiful, has a masters, an education on top of that…

She has no soul, is all, but that took me some time.

You see, they do not wear that on their sleeves…

Will probably be a MP in no time, barring the inconveniance that her most favorite brainiac wants to have his dick sucked.

Damn shame if such a promising career was cut short…

My money is on her getting back to me, she shall be a feminist hero, no doubt.

She did it on her own, you know !?!

-_-…

[quote]Karado wrote:
“…broken girls who bring a boatload of drama.”

That’s the vast majority of Women out in society dude, [/quote]
Based on what evidence?

[quote]
so the pickings are
legion…you must be hanging out in Country Clubs with Ladies that grew up
privileged and that’s fine. But the thing is, THOSE women are emotionally ‘colder’ and have no
character because they’ve NEVER been stressed or tested in life,[/quote]

again, based on what evidence? Can you provide a link to this study that remotely hints at a behavioral correlation between “THOSE women” and their emotional state of “colder” and having no character?

Also who exactly are you comparing THOSE women to? What’s the ying to the yang you just described?

[quote]

YES they may be a little
more high maintenance and even a little ‘hotter’,[/quote]

who? Can you be a little more specific than just “they”? What qualifies a female to be labeled as such? Also, can you provide statistically significant evidence that what you’re saying is accurate?

[quote]

but YOU can have the Kim Kardashian
types, many are happy with just scoring a tad lower on the ‘Hotness scale’,[/quote]

What “type” is Kim Kardashian? Is there an actual objective scale that measures hotness? How was this developed? Is it recognized by any international weights and measures organizations? [quote]

and alot
of guys NO MATTER how good looking and successful they may appear, and ‘broken’ in the
first place…Birds of a Feather… [/quote]

again, based on what evidence? How many is a lot? What percentage? Can it be broken down into different demographics? Was the current numbers you’re working with derived from data from the most recent census?

Also, I think you just threw “Birds of a Feather” in there just to sound cool…

it worked … I like you a lot more knowing you’re not only a sociological prodigy but also an ornithologist [quote]

Good luck at the Country Clubs, The pickings are slim, join us and go for the low
hanging fruit…RELAX, these are seduction techniques anyway and not fuckin’ “E HARMONY”.
And no matter WHAT you think, Many Women are ATTRACTED to “Douchebags”…sad but true,
sounds like you’ve seen one too many movies where the “nice guy” gets the girls,
HEH, get real.[/quote]

To be fair, I don’t think anyone in this thread debating this asinine topic doesn’t think that there are [i]SOME[/i] girls who are attracted to douchebags … if there weren’t, there wouldn’t be douchebags of which to speak.

I’m actually really curious why you think “Country Club” girls (what does that really mean? can you elaborate further?) are difficult “to get” and “the pickings are slim”? How many country clubs have you been around? Certainly you must have a pretty large sample size to be able to make such a sweeping declaration.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

To be fair, I don’t think anyone in this thread debating this asinine topic doesn’t think that there are [i]SOME[/i] girls who are attracted to douchebags … if there weren’t, there wouldn’t be douchebags of which to speak.[/quote]

Ah, so douchbaggery is a genetic thing. Eeenteresting.

I’ve been a member of a country club. Zero hot, single women at them. Married yes, minimum age around 30 at best. A few daughters hanging around, maximum age 18. Slim pickings.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

My .02[/quote]

/thread.[/quote]

Meh.

Na.

[/quote]

Fulfillment?

No.

What is?

[/quote]

Condone…

I dont know?

Was she sorry?

Was she apologizing?

Dear XXX,

xoxo,

xxx

Sooooooo,

???

So?

[/quote]

[/quote]

But she is a woman.

She is beautiful, has a masters, an education on top of that…

She has no soul, is all, but that took me some time.

You see, they do not wear that on their sleeves…

Will probably be a MP in no time, barring the inconveniance that her most favorite brainiac wants to have his dick sucked.

Damn shame if such a promising career was cut short…

My money is on her getting back to me, she shall be a feminist hero, no doubt.

She did it on her own, you know !?!

-_-…[/quote]

You lost me, bud.

Do what you like with the “lady” and have fun. No sarcasm.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

To be fair, I don’t think anyone in this thread debating this asinine topic doesn’t think that there are [i]SOME[/i] girls who are attracted to douchebags … if there weren’t, there wouldn’t be douchebags of which to speak.[/quote]

Ah, so douchbaggery is a genetic thing. Eeenteresting.
[/quote]

I’m leaning more towards nurture rather than nature … but the jury’s still out