$1 Per Bar...NICE

I just read TC’s post indicating that the new Grow! Bars will be $36 for 36 bars… That’s just a beautiful thing, guys.

Looking FW to the samples!

Well, I’ll tell you, where I work, if I have to buy a lunch, I’ll be spending at least $5. I’ll also be eating something other than a P+C or P+F meal based on what crap is available.

This is going to be good!

to get the protein I want I’ll have to eat 2 bars. That’s a shit load of carb calories.
Any chance of a low carb Grow! formulation?

BTW, has anyone thought to ask Shugs when the last time he orgasmed without pleasure was??

Definitely a good price! I’m just hoping that they were able to exclude high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils…

Rim

well there’s no hydrogenated oils because the info TC gave says no trans fatty acids. I doubt there’s any HFCS in the bars. Hopefully they’re as un-processed as a bar can be.

Hey Joe Weider, because there won’t be a low-arb formulation of a bar, try making some pudding w/ your Low-Carb Grow! Mix 1 scoop to give you the 20g of protein you’re looking for in a few ounces of water. Make a pudding, then smother the bars in the pudding and let sit in the fridge. These would taste delicious. If this doesn’t work, just get creative w/ the low-carb powder and the bars

Great price. Truly awesome guys, thanks to T-Nation.

These bars are going to taste great, and they are much cheaper than the other bars out there. And much better quality.

I will pass some of the questions above on to TC and Tim. They’ll probably answer here:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=570550

You guys will flip out when you taste these things.

What are the total calories?

The whole deal sounds great and I can’t wait to taste them. I know this may be premature to ask this question but are there going to be any other flavors available in the future? Thank you!

[a la Wayne’s World]

“We’re not worthy…we’re not worthy”

The price is nice, the ingredients are nice, calories I don’t care about, because I’m bulking and I’ll take all the calories I can get. The only thing are carbs. It would be nice to have a real low carb version if possible.

Thanks,
-Yustas

According to the numbers in the Think Tank Dialog they’re around 200 calories.

Could you please supply the complete ingredients list as well.

thanks,

Also what is the TOTAL FAT content?

[quote]yustas wrote:
The price is nice, the ingredients are nice, calories I don’t care about, because I’m bulking and I’ll take all the calories I can get. The only thing are carbs. It would be nice to have a real low carb version if possible.

Thanks,
-Yustas

[/quote]

How low in carbs are you going in a bulking cycle? I find that if I go to low I have no endurance. My strength is fine but I have to keep my workouts short or I run out of gas.

I could be wrong, but shouldn’t your carb/protein ratio be about 2/1 during a bulking phase?

When can we buy?! When??? I am gonna buy three boxes!

So freaking awesome.

I’m all choked up. Can’t wait to get my free sample :-D.

heheh.

Will these bars be only sold here or will they be available everywhere else you can buy Biotest products?

I am particularly interested if you will have any Canadian suppliers.

thats friggin awesome… hope to see it in Canada sometime…

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
yustas wrote:

Thanks,
-Yustas

How low in carbs are you going in a bulking cycle? I find that if I go to low I have no endurance. My strength is fine but I have to keep my workouts short or I run out of gas.

I could be wrong, but shouldn’t your carb/protein ratio be about 2/1 during a bulking phase?[/quote]

That is the thing I don’t go low and it is easy to get more then enough from food, that is why I don’t wan to get any extra from a bar.

In the Think Tank they said: “You either want protein/fat with no more that a few carbs, or protein/carbs with no more than just a little fat.”

Well, exactly! So, why not make a version with Protein/fat combination. That way they can cover both camps.

-Yustas