Here is the data you guys are looking for:
- Pharma compound 210mg a week
- 1000IU hCG a week
- AI 0.5mg a week
Here is what i actually take.
- 25ish mg E3.5D IM
- 250IU hCG E3.5D
- no AI
- Total T - avg 300 (348-1197)
- Free T - avg 8 (9.3-26.5)
- LH - avg 4.4
- FSH - avg 4.9
- E2 - avg 30 (7.6-42.6)
1 month into TRT-
- Total T - 813 (348-1197)
- Free T - 25.4 (9.3-26.5)
- LH - <0.2
- FSH - <0.2
- E2 - 51 (7.6-42.6)
i take a multi (kinda infrequently) with 150mcg of iodine and occasionally use pink salt.
28M, asian, 6’1", 215lbs, 1000lbs club natty.
- still sluggish af
- foggy af
- great morning and night wood
- random bouts of inability to sleep - not insomnia, but last night for example, i slept until 2 hours from when i am supposed to wake up and my heart is racing.
- kinda sweaty, but i find this to be the norm as i swear normally VERY easily.
- i find i can do more volume, but im not finding strength
- again, sluggish and fog cuz it others me. general overall fatigue is a killer. its mildly depressing.
- E2 looks high, nearly double. no obvious signs of gyno, but i notice i am more irritable and such (less patience, kinda rage)
- i had a MRI with pituitary focus - result: “Slightly heterogeneously enhancing pituitary gland without convincing evidence of an adenoma.”
- TSH and LH numbers PLUMMETED. wtf?
- is there an ideal ratio of test C to hCG?
- is my hCG intake too high?
- reddit seems to believe that i should treat based on symptoms and not looking for “22”. do my symptoms justify going for the elusive “22”
- lastly, should i up my test dose? im using 1/4 of my weekly dose so i have extra across the board. if so, when do i take AI and/or add hCG?