[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

talk about wanting the whole thing spoon fed…[/quote]
I don’t want it “spoon fed”. I just want to see what people think. I’m looking at the diversity.[/quote]

You are asking to be spoon fed all the numbers, ancillaries etc. Diversity my ass.[/quote]

Trenbolone, Masteron, Testosterone Propionate 10 week cycle.

• Trenbolone 200mg every other day

• Masteron 200mg every other day

• Testosterone Propionate 200mg every other day

• Clenbuterol 20mcg every day

• Hcg 250iu every other day starting at week 3

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan
    40mg everyday for 3 weeks
    20mg everyday for 3 weeks

Let me explain. Recently I post something on here and on another forum and I got a bunch of useless opinions. Now I’m making it so that the opinions will be somewhat useful.
[/quote]

oh, you got a bunch of useless opinions, did ya? by the fuckng idiot who’s never cycled that is proposing a 22 week long cycle involving over a gram a week of androgens?

sorry we wasted your time oh great one… have fun on the “ignore” list.

[/quote]
Over a gram a week? It’s 600mg that’s not a gram.
[/quote]

that’s 600 mg of mixed androgens every other day… so, 1500 mg a week, maybe?

make sense yet, or are you confused what an androgen is?[/quote]

Lol best me to it!!!

Title of his next thread

“Help low T no sex drive and my dick doesn’t work after 22 week cycle”

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Wow really dude? What are you even looking for someone just to say yes? You’ve taken every bodies advice and just tossed it aside and now you come up with a cycle like this! For your first cycle!

I even took my time and gave a perfect cycle and laid it out for you and you say no one is giving you any help?

And people wonder why this is a “hostile” forum.

how about you post up your stats first. Age/height/weight/ training/ diet[/quote]

yup.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

I don’t want it “spoon fed”. I just want to see what people think. I’m looking at the diversity.[/quote]

You are asking to be spoon fed all the numbers, ancillaries etc. Diversity my ass.[/quote]

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

Let me explain. Recently I post something on here and on another forum and I got a bunch of useless opinions. Now I’m making it so that the opinions will be somewhat useful.
[/quote]

oh, you got a bunch of useless opinions, did ya? by the fuckng idiot who’s never cycled that is proposing a 22 week long cycle involving over a gram a week of androgens?

[/quote]
[/quote]

Lol best me to it!!!

Title of his next thread

[/quote]

LOL!

maybe he’ll rhyme like that one guy did…

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Lol best me to it!!!

Title of his next thread

[/quote]

LOL!

maybe he’ll rhyme like that one guy did…[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOL

Holy fuck I’m in tears lolololol

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Oh my god! I forgot to put that, that was per week. It’s supposed to be 66mg every other day. Wow! My bad. I will change that right away.

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

This is from this forum’s sticky.

Cycle Plan
W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)

PCT Option 1 (SERM PCT)
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No it is not. you have listed every other day injections of 200mg of Test, 200mg of Mast, and 200mg of Tren. That means you are taking 600mg every other day. That means you will pin 3-4 times a week depending on which week you are on. This means on weeks you pin Mon, wed, fri, sunday you will pin 2400mg almost 2 and half grams a week. Then the next week you would pin tues,thurs,sat which is 1800mg of gear a week. Both well over a gram a week. You really need to think and pay attention almost everytime you post you are proving you have less and less idea about what you are doing.

3 compounds x 200mgs per injection = 600mg
600mg of total AAS x 3-4 days a week = 1800-2400mg of total AAS a week.

20mcg of clen every day for ten weeks?

Ok obviously we are getting no where fast at all here. I am requesting we let this and every thread made by him here after die. In a last attempt of good faith that you can not be this dense. I really dont wanna help you at this point becuase considering how you continue to ignore the question I assuming you are a 18 year old 160lbs guy who has been lifting for a few months but, if it clears tyou out of here for a few months great.

10-12 weeks of Test E or C 500mgs a week.
3-4 weeks kick start with Dbol at 25mgs a day
.25mg of Arimidex EOD entire cycle. Up to .5mg EOD if sides are not under control.

PCT begin 2 weeks after last pin with Nolva at 40/40/20/20

Please take the advice if you are not a troll. If you are a troll just keep arguing so we know to talk about something else.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No it is not. you have listed every other day injections of 200mg of Test, 200mg of Mast, and 200mg of Tren. That means you are taking 600mg every other day. That means you will pin 3-4 times a week depending on which week you are on. This means on weeks you pin Mon, wed, fri, sunday you will pin 2400mg almost 2 and half grams a week. Then the next week you would pin tues,thurs,sat which is 1800mg of gear a week. Both well over a gram a week. You really need to think and pay attention almost everytime you post you are proving you have less and less idea about what you are doing.

600mg of total AAS x 3-4 days a week = 1800-2400mg of total AAS a week.[/quote]
I said I made a mistake. That is not what I meant.

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

600mg of total AAS x 3-4 days a week = 1800-2400mg of total AAS a week.[/quote]
I said I made a mistake. That is not what I meant.[/quote]

Either way take the advice or dont we are pretty much done unless it is to just fuck with you. We have given you everything you needed on a spoon as you asked for. You do not need a slew of drugs to do what you are trying to do. You need to learn to eat right and train right. The drugs are a powerful but still small piece of this big ass puzzle.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Ok obviously we are getting no where fast at all here. I am requesting we let this and every thread made by him here after die. In a last attempt of good faith that you can not be this dense. I really dont wanna help you at this point becuase considering how you continue to ignore the question I assuming you are a 18 year old 160lbs guy who has been lifting for a few months but, if it clears tyou out of here for a few months great.

10-12 weeks of Test E or C 500mgs a week.
3-4 weeks kick start with Dbol at 25mgs a day
.25mg of Arimidex EOD entire cycle. Up to .5mg EOD if sides are not under control.

PCT begin 2 weeks after last pin with Nolva at 40/40/20/20

Please take the advice if you are not a troll. If you are a troll just keep arguing so we know to talk about something else.[/quote]
My apologies for not getting to your question, I was focusing on all the other responses. I am 22 I weigh 217 pounds and I have been lifting for a little more than a year. And about your suggestion for the cycle I prefer to go with a shorter ester (to avoid front loading and the cost of extra gear) even though in will require EOD injections. Also I was just going to with 20mg of Dianabol. But do you think I should keep the dosage for the Arimidex the same throughout the whole cycle (adjusting if needed based on the side effects) even during the Dianabol portion?

Ok OP, due to your relunctance to provide us with info relating to your training history and your insistance on a retarded bulk and cut cycle coupled with the fact that you are 207lbs @5’7…

I believe you are too fat to bulk, have too little muscle to cut and have only limited experience in training. So, I will give you the only advice I can give in good conscience.

Go learn how to eat and train properly for a few years before thinking about using gear.

Oh I’ve just seen your post above my last one and I was right. You are looking for magic. You won’t find any with gear, not with your training experience. Your testicles, however, may magically stop working forever.

Ok then run 150mg of Test Prop EOD. Same cycle doses in numbers, same effects, same results, more pinning. Yes run same dose of AI all the way adjusting up as needed if needed. I personally do not run AIs unless I am running upwards to a gram of gear and that is only to pull some water off of me so I don’t look like a bloated whale.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Ok then run 150mg of Test Prop EOD. Same cycle doses in numbers, same effects, same results, more pinning. Yes run same dose of AI all the way adjusting up as needed if needed. I personally do not run AIs unless I am running upwards to a gram of gear and that is only to pull some water off of me so I don’t look like a bloated whale.[/quote]
Okay thank you