1 Long 22 Week Cycle

This used to have a different question. I changed it completely. Okay so I am thinking about running one long 22 week cycle and focusing on bulking for the first 12 weeks then recomping for the last 10 weeks. The first 12 weeks will look like this
Dianabol and Testosterone Propionate Cycle:

• Dianabol 20mg everyday for 3.5 weeks

• Testosterone Propionate 166mg (170 to be even) every other day for 12 weeks

• Arimidex 1mg every other day for 3.5 weeks (during Dbol portion of cycle)
    .5mg every other day for the remainder of the cycle

• Hcg 250iu ever other day (along with Test P) starting at the beginning of week 8

Then I will wait until I come off completely and on the day I would’ve started a pct I instead move onto the next portion of the cycle.

Trenbolone, Masteron, Testosterone Propionate 10 week cycle.

• Trenbolone 200mg a week
    66mg every other day

• Masteron 200mg a week
    66mg every other day

• Testosterone Propionate 200mg a week
    66mg every other day

• Clenbuterol 20mcg every day

• Hcg 250iu every other day

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan
    40mg everyday for 3 weeks
    20mg everyday for 3 weeks

I was thinking maybe extending the Pct to an 8 week plan at 40mg everyday for 4 weeks then 20mg a day for the teaming 4 weeks. I just wanted to know what you guys think and take suggestions. Like should I run an AI during the second portion of the cycle? Although I’ve read that neither Tren nor Mast aromatize. Should I take an AI during Pct? In advance I’d like to thank you for any useful feedback.

Google will answer all your questions.

talk about wanting the whole thing spoon fed…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
talk about wanting the whole thing spoon fed…[/quote]
I don’t want it “spoon fed”. I just want to see what people think. I’m looking at the diversity.

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

I don’t want it “spoon fed”. I just want to see what people think. I’m looking at the diversity.[/quote]

You are asking to be spoon fed all the numbers, ancillaries etc. Diversity my ass.

Dude don’t even. Go fucking research and come back with a proposed cycle. Oh and am I safe in assuming you are planning on running Tren and Mast only no test? If so you should really research before you get flammed off the site.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

I don’t want it “spoon fed”. I just want to see what people think. I’m looking at the diversity.[/quote]

You are asking to be spoon fed all the numbers, ancillaries etc. Diversity my ass.[/quote]

• Trenbolone 200mg every other day

• Masteron 200mg every other day

• Testosterone Propionate 200mg every other day

• Hcg 250iu every other day starting at week 3

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

Let me explain. Recently I post something on here and on another forum and I got a bunch of useless opinions. Now I’m making it so that the opinions will be somewhat useful.

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

You are asking to be spoon fed all the numbers, ancillaries etc. Diversity my ass.[/quote]

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

Let me explain. Recently I post something on here and on another forum and I got a bunch of useless opinions. Now I’m making it so that the opinions will be somewhat useful.
[/quote]

You were told how to do things the right way. Your understanding of all this is rudimentary at best but you’re not listening to the vets. I am not surprised people on another site told you the same things.

I am now seriously curious. How long have you been training? What are your lifts?

What was the question you asked before? Don’t feel like going through the history

[quote]Reed wrote:
What was the question you asked before? Don’t feel like going through the history[/quote]
I asked a few questions. I was asking how many milligrams of each do you think I should take a week? For how many weeks should I take? Should I take something else with it like Testosterone or hcg? I’ve read that neither Trenbolone nor Masterone aromatize. Should I take an AI?

So you mean literally asked the exact same questions you asked in a different thread here correct? Looking for a different answer? That’s called insanity if I’m not mistaken. You need to honestly go and research and come back with a well planned out cycle from start to finish, current stats, current goals, and a pic would help a lot. Then and only then when you get answers. Other wise you look like a troll or worse a moron who has absolutely no idea what you are doing and are looking to be spoon fed. If that is not you then prove it.

I didn’t realize you changed question.

Have you ever cycled before.

[quote]Reed wrote:

Have you ever cycled before.[/quote]
No this would be my first cycle.

[quote]Reed wrote:

Have you ever cycled before.[/quote]

In his other thread he said this would be his first. I am guessing if he goes through with this he will end up in a hospital.

Rammy, how about a Test (and AI) cycle only to see if you even like this? What if something goes wrong and you don’t know what anything is or what it is supposed to feel like? If you start with a simple cycle and build on it with each cycle you can learn about the drugs and how your body reacts to them. What’s the rush?

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

oh, you got a bunch of useless opinions, did ya? by the fuckng idiot who’s never cycled that is proposing a 22 week long cycle involving over a gram a week of androgens?

sorry we wasted your time oh great one… have fun on the “ignore” list.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
Rammy, how about a Test (and AI) cycle only to see if you even like this? What if something goes wrong and you don’t know what anything is or what it is supposed to feel like? If you start with a simple cycle and build on it with each cycle you can learn about the drugs and how your body reacts to them. What’s the rush?[/quote]
Okay, that’s probably a good idea but how does the plan look? Do you have any suggestions (other than the one stated above)?

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

oh, you got a bunch of useless opinions, did ya? by the fuckng idiot who’s never cycled that is proposing a 22 week long cycle involving over a gram a week of androgens?

[/quote]
Over a gram a week? It’s 600mg that’s not a gram.

Wow really dude? What are you even looking for someone just to say yes? You’ve taken every bodies advice and just tossed it aside and now you come up with a cycle like this! For your first cycle!

I even took my time and gave a perfect cycle and laid it out for you and you say no one is giving you any help?

And people wonder why this is a “hostile” forum.

how about you post up your stats first. Age/height/weight/ training/ diet

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

[quote]Rammy92 wrote:

Post Cycle:

• Nolvadex 6 week plan

[/quote]

[/quote]
Over a gram a week? It’s 600mg that’s not a gram.
[/quote]

that’s 600 mg of mixed androgens every other day… so, 1500 mg a week, maybe?

make sense yet, or are you confused what an androgen is?