T Nation

1 in 5 Young Germans Unaware of Auschwitz

Israel uses WWII as an excuse to commit atrocities against Palestinians today. In the name of self defence they’ve made what would otherwise be deemed state sponsered assasination a routine event. I wonder What percentage of Israeli’s would admit to their governments human rights abuses? or whether they would even care?

[quote]TigerTime wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]TigerTime wrote:
“According to a report by independent experts commissioned by the German parliament and published earlier this week, about one in five Germans is latently anti-Semitic.”

Lol wut? What where the questions on this poll?

• Do you hate jews?
    -Yeah, BUT DON’T TELL ANYONE!

… or did they just assume they’re all “latent antisemites” given their answers to less obvious questions…? [/quote]

Anti-Semitism in Germany? Never![/quote]

I’m going to assume by your answer that you are a closet anti-germanite. [/quote]

Judging by the majority of you posts in PWI you don’t think very highly of America or Americans.

Pot meet kettle?

[quote]Gerrard08 wrote:
Israel uses WWII as an excuse to commit atrocities against Palestinians today. In the name of self defence they’ve made what would otherwise be deemed state sponsered assasination a routine event. I wonder What percentage of Israeli’s would admit to their governments human rights abuses? or whether they would even care?

[/quote]

Israel acts with amazing restraint against the arabs.

You need to branch out and get news somewhere besides the campus newspaper.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]TigerTime wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]TigerTime wrote:
“According to a report by independent experts commissioned by the German parliament and published earlier this week, about one in five Germans is latently anti-Semitic.”

Lol wut? What where the questions on this poll?

• Do you hate jews?
    -Yeah, BUT DON’T TELL ANYONE!

… or did they just assume they’re all “latent antisemites” given their answers to less obvious questions…? [/quote]

Anti-Semitism in Germany? Never![/quote]

I’m going to assume by your answer that you are a closet anti-germanite. [/quote]

Judging by the majority of you posts in PWI you don’t think very highly of America or Americans.

Pot meet kettle?
[/quote]

… maybe I’ve been drinking a little too much tonight, but I don’t follow you.