1 in 5 Young Germans Unaware of Auschwitz

I wonder what the American numbers would be?

I’m sure most Americans know that it was a Nazi death camp but I bet most don’t know that it is located in Poland, not Germany.

[quote]CrazEpharmacist wrote:
I’m sure most Americans know that it was a Nazi death camp but I bet most don’t know that it is located in Poland, not Germany. [/quote]

Bullshit! MOST?
Most Americans probably don’t know where Germany even is or that Europe is a continent not a country.
Most people are knuckle dragging barely literate morons. Americans are no different.

I think most young Americans hell, maybe most Americans would not know nor care. The 1 in 6 would most likely be Jewish.

Thinking back I do not remember ever really discussing Nazi Germany/Holocaust at all in school.

“According to a report by independent experts commissioned by the German parliament and published earlier this week, about one in five Germans is latently anti-Semitic.”

Lol wut? What where the questions on this poll?

• Do you hate jews?
    -Yeah, BUT DON’T TELL ANYONE!

… or did they just assume they’re all “latent antisemites” given their answers to less obvious questions…?

[quote]TigerTime wrote:
“According to a report by independent experts commissioned by the German parliament and published earlier this week, about one in five Germans is latently anti-Semitic.”

• Do you hate jews?

… or did they just assume they’re all “latent antisemites” given their answers to less obvious questions…? [/quote]

Anti-Semitism in Germany? Never!

Here’s the actual report for anyone who can read German:

I actually did know that Auschwitz was in Poland though most young Americans knowledge in this area would be limited to Nazis being really bad, but certainly not worse than Christians.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]TigerTime wrote:

• Do you hate jews?

… or did they just assume they’re all “latent antisemites” given their answers to less obvious questions…? [/quote]

Anti-Semitism in Germany? Never![/quote]

I’m going to assume by your answer that you are a closet anti-germanite.

Why should they be any more aware of it than anyone else? It’s not their responsibility.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I actually did know that Auschwitz was in Poland though most young Americans knowledge in this area would be limited to Nazis being really bad, but certainly not worse than Christians. [/quote]

The Nazi’s were Christians, unless I’m misunderstanding your point.

[quote]Random Hero wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I actually did know that Auschwitz was in Poland though most young Americans knowledge in this area would be limited to Nazis being really bad, but certainly not worse than Christians. [/quote]

The Nazi’s were Christians, unless I’m misunderstanding your point.[/quote]

I think he’s saying that “most Americans’ knowledge” is limited to: a. “Nazi’s being really bad” b. “Nazi’s certainly not worse than Christians”.

Why is there a special category of racism for jews? Is not one racism enough for them or are they so special that racism against them warrants a different word?

Why don’t they go to Israel or America and see how many jews are latently anti-gentile? Obviously a lot since most israelis consider interracial mating to be treason and orthodox jews believe it’s acceptable to steal organs from gentiles if it saves jewish lives. They originally claimed that over 2 million died in Auschwitz. Now it’s down to 1,3 million and swindling. 10% of those would have been (officially) non-jews and out of the original massive estimate, a fifth would have died accidentally due to enviromental hardships. Now some believe the number of dead is under 50 000. But don’t mention this or you might do time.

[quote]limburg wrote:

I wonder what the American numbers would be?[/quote]

Are you kidding me? About half of all Americans can’t even name the Vice President of the United States.

[quote]Alffi wrote:
Why is there a special category of racism for jews? Is not one racism enough for them or are they so special that racism against them warrants a different word?

Why don’t they go to Israel or America and see how many jews are latently anti-gentile? Obviously a lot since most israelis consider interracial mating to be treason and orthodox jews believe it’s acceptable to steal organs from gentiles if it saves jewish lives. They originally claimed that over 2 million died in Auschwitz. Now it’s down to 1,3 million and swindling. 10% of those would have been (officially) non-jews and out of the original massive estimate, a fifth would have died accidentally due to enviromental hardships. Now some believe the number of dead is under 50 000. But don’t mention this or you might do time. [/quote]

Anti-semitism isn’t just racism against jews.

[quote]Alffi wrote:

Why don’t they go to Israel or America and see how many jews are latently anti-gentile? Obviously a lot since most israelis consider interracial mating to be treason and orthodox jews believe it’s acceptable to steal organs from gentiles if it saves jewish lives. They originally claimed that over 2 million died in Auschwitz. Now it’s down to 1,3 million and swindling. 10% of those would have been (officially) non-jews and out of the original massive estimate, a fifth would have died accidentally due to enviromental hardships. Now some believe the number of dead is under 50 000. But don’t mention this or you might do time. [/quote]

“Man would fain be great and sees that he is little; would fain be happy and sees that he is miserable; would fain be perfect and sees that he is full of imperfections; would fain be the object of the love and esteem of men, and sees that his faults merit only their aversion and contempt. The embarrassment wherein he finds himself produces in him the most unjust and criminal passions imaginable, for he conceives a mortal hatred against that truth which blames him and convinces him of his faults.” Pascal

"That hatred springs more from self-contempt than from a legitimate grievance is seen in the intimate connection between hatred and a guilty conscience.

There is perhaps no surer way of infecting ourselves with virulent hatred toward a person than by doing him a grave injustice. That others have a just grievance against us is a more potent reason for hating them than that we have a just grievance against them…

The most effective way to silence our guilty conscience is to convince ourselves and others that those we have sinned against are indeed depraved creatures, deserving every punishment, even extermination. We cannot pity those we have wronged, nor can we be indifferent towards them. We must hate and persecute them or else leave the door open to self-contempt." Eric Hoffer, The True Believer

Getting the idea now why people like you are so fucked up?

99.99 out of 100 Caucasian Americans are ignorant of the African Holocaust.

[quote]method_man wrote:

Oh no, we are aware we just do not care.

[quote]maverick88 wrote:

[quote]method_man wrote:

Oh no, we are aware we just do not care.[/quote]

Oh we care! This is a strain on the cheap labor required to mine diamonds and gold in Africa. If we loose this source of American resources we may have to rely on that handfull of dudes up in Alaska.

[quote]Random Hero wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

The Nazi’s were Christians, unless I’m misunderstanding your point.[/quote]

lol, no, they were a collection of a lot of things.

They had bits of Christianity, the occult, mysticism, German paganism, Roman paganism, druidism, science-ism, and a good heaping of general Germanic lore.

A large part of the Nazi movement was actively anti-christian. They banned church services, confiscated church property and executed Christian clergy.

Basically, Hitler used anything he could come up with to control and manipulate the general population. But no, the Nazis were not in fact christian.