1 cheat meal during MAG-10 phase

I’m planning on eating 1 cheat meal each day during my 2 weeks of MAG-10. This meal will be high in carbs, moderate protein, and moderate fats (ex. 100, 30, 30). There are reasons why I choose to do this. My question is, provided the rest of my diet is very good, which it is planned to be, will this cheat meal hinder any progress? Am I being anal or is this idea really bad?

That’s not a cheat meal. A cheat meal is an entire meat lovers pizza with crazy bread dipped in cheese and ranch dressing, followed by a gallon of Pepsi and a half-gallon of ice cream. :slight_smile: Seriously, I doubt your “cheat meal” will hurt much if you’re training super hard and using MAG-10. Keep it clean the rest of the time though.

Not to nit-pick, but why plan on something that really isn’t going to work in your favor? Try planning on eating 112 perfect meals (8 per day for 14 days), and let the cheat meals come as they may. Don’t reward yourself with crappy food; reward yourself with fantastic gains from eating nutritious foods. Just my 2 cents.

THAT will not be a problem, but i’m not sure why you consider that a cheat meal, your just adding some more fat and taking away some protein to a normal mag 10 meal (100 carbs, 65 protein, and minimal fat) But i’f you got something in mind that you like eating with those numbers, then i dont think it will be a real problem