1-CC/1-ml/1-mg ?

Got an argument going with a newby. Been searching for a conversion on line, could not find one.

I say that 1cc = 1ml,

But

1ml does not = 1mg ?

I had the impression that there were 100mg’s in 1ml of measure on a syringe.

So if you are doing lets say 75mg of Tren, then you want 3/4’s of 1ml in a syringe.

right, or wrong?

The mg will depend on what your gear is dosed at. If you have 1ml of tren that is 100mg/ml then 1ml=100mg. If your tren is dosed at 200mg/ml then 1ml=200mg. And yes 1cc does equal 1ml.

Yes, 1CC = 1ML

However, the conversion of CC’s/ML’s to MG’s depends on what your gear is dosed at.

It usually says on the bottle what the concentration is.

For example, it will say 75mg/ml 100ml, or it could say 200mg/ml, or it could say 100mg/ml - but let’s just stick with the 75mg/ml for shits and giggles.

That means there is 75mg of product in 1ml of liquid. And there is 100mls of liquid in the bottle.

And 1cc always equals 1ml.

To the OP, Depending on the drug the dosage can be anywhere from 1mg per ml to 500mg/ml (Maybe not this high, but for arguments sake!)

It isnt a measure of volume like IU, ml or cc it is a measure of strength/density of product…
a bit like abv. on a bottle of beer.

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
To the OP, Depending on the drug the dosage can be anywhere from 1mg per ml to 500mg/ml (Maybe not this high, but for arguments sake!)

It isnt a measure of volume like IU, ml or cc it is a measure of strength/density of product…
a bit like abv. on a bottle of beer.

Joe[/quote]

So wait… Then how many mgs of tren are in a bottle of beer???

thanks, it seems simple, and it is what i suspected, but couldnot find anything to say that. Searched many sites, even in Steroids 2008 was not that explicit.

thanks

Now time to start converting…

lmao! I wish Kruiser!