#1 Biotest Supplement

Would have said Power Drive myself until I tried Surge Workout Fuel. I couldn’t believe the benefits I saw in strength, as well as intensity levels the first week. I save it for my heaviest days and it hasn’t let me down at all.

HOT-ROX

I find it to be a better stimulant than Spike for me.

Just one??? Gosh, if you’re going to nail me down to one I’d have to say Metabolic Drive Complete and Low-Carb since I use them everyday.

But then, there’s Surge and BCAA’s around training and crap, Superfood in my morning shake, so everyday as well. And then, REZ-V every morning and crap, forgot about Creatine with my Surge and BETA-7 daily, oh hell, Flameout every day and uh, my morning Spike Shotgun to get me going.

Damn, I guess, I shouldn’t have posted since, I can’t pick one.

D

[quote]jehovafitness wrote:
What’s the best supplement from Biotest that you’ve noticed working better than any other one. Doesn’t have to be just best working, but the one that has had the biggest impact on you.[/quote]

Surge Workout Fuel, absolutely.

I feel like I cannot beat myself down in the gym, and it’s not for lack of trying. It’s like if Batman was put in a giant blender and Captain America drank it, then you put him in a Jack Lalanne power juicer and fed it to Wolverine… … … and the fruit punch tastes great, too.

Spike “aka Crack” Shooters…i drink that shit like water.

Metabolic Drive, Superfood, Flameout. It’s a 3 way tie!

Shit this is like asking which playmate you would choose at the Playboy mansion. Every damn one of them!

I’m going to go ahead and jump on the Surge Workout Fuel train here too. No matter how badly I beat myself down on a set, I am ready to go on the next one. It takes an ungodly amount of work to fatigue me when I take this stuff. I feel like it’s really given me the ability to take my workouts to the next level.

Z-12 and ZMA

with Z-12 I sleep like a log, and with ZMA I have freaky dreams

I also like Superfood because I like knowing I am getting in all my veggie/fruit needs a day

Though I’ve never actually used one, if I had the money I would invest much of it in Superfood. I seriously want some!

I find it interesting there are so many Surge Workout Fuel fans. That’s one reason I made this thread to see how many Surge Workout Fuels would pop up.

I tried it once and didn’t notice a difference, however, I should note that my typical workouts are moderate volume and only last 30 mins.

I’m curious to give it another go when I start up 11-T again and increase volume.

Ever? MAG-10 hands down.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I find it interesting there are so many Surge Workout Fuel fans. That’s one reason I made this thread to see how many Surge Workout Fuels would pop up.

I tried it once and didn’t notice a difference, however, I should note that my typical workouts are moderate volume and only last 30 mins.
[/quote]

Yah if your going moderate and for a really short time period. You wouldn’t enjoy the benefits of Surge Workout Fuel as much. If I was doing that I wouldn’t use Surge Workout Fuel.

I used Surge Workout Fuel for 2 months and kept wondering when it was going to “kick in”. Fool me once, shame on you…

To Biotest’s credit, I subscribe to every other product they make except the 11-T, which is next on the list.

I’d say the best product is Surge Workout Fuel though with training sessions that are between 2-3 hours on average I find that Surge Workout Fuel adds a dash of clarity to help me go harder and heavier hour after hour.

To Viets : there is no kick ~ from my experience it helps me keep the same hardcore intensity that I can naturally hold and maintain for 30-45 minutes and not feel like my tank is emptying. Normally I am quite aware of my state of mind and how my body is feeling.

My #2 is Flameout though for joints/inflammation etc ~

HOT-ROX. Awesome stuff.

Would love to try 11-T tough.

Reading these kind of makes me want to try the Surge Workout Fuel…you guys who work out for a hour or a little over feel like its worth it?

[quote]kinein wrote:
I’d say the best product is Surge Workout Fuel though with training sessions that are between 2-3 hours on average I find that Surge Workout Fuel adds a dash of clarity to help me go harder and heavier hour after hour.

To Viets : there is no kick ~ from my experience it helps me keep the same hardcore intensity that I can naturally hold and maintain for 30-45 minutes and not feel like my tank is emptying. Normally I am quite aware of my state of mind and how my body is feeling.

My #2 is Flameout though for joints/inflammation etc ~

[/quote]

You seriously work out for 2-3 hours? What do you do for that kind of time?

A lot of pyramiding and volume. Add in calves, pre/post limited cardio, 10-15 minutes of core work… it adds up fast.