T Nation

1 Arm Dead Lifted 280 Pounds With 3 Fingers With Overhand Grip

I’ve pulled 210 pounds for conventional and 280 pounds for sumo. I’d say i’m ready for 300 pounds.

alright

Please stop starting threads about grip strength. Perhaps 1 thread is sufficient. Furthermore, note that this is a powerlifting forum and that so long as you can hold onto the bar to deadlift, it is quite irrelevant how strong your grip is.

A 280lb 3 finger deadlift is excellent so congrats. Perhaps focus on building some meaningful poundage on the deadlift seeing how you clearly have the grip strength to hold onto an 800lb bar so long as you can actually lift it.

No thanks!!

[quote]arramzy wrote:
Please stop starting threads about grip strength. Perhaps 1 thread is sufficient. Furthermore, note that this is a powerlifting forum and that so long as you can hold onto the bar to deadlift, it is quite irrelevant how strong your grip is.

A 280lb 3 finger deadlift is excellent so congrats. Perhaps focus on building some meaningful poundage on the deadlift seeing how you clearly have the grip strength to hold onto an 800lb bar so long as you can actually lift it.[/quote]

Something tells me that GripMaster is not going to stop posting about grip mastery.

You’re correct! I love training grip! :smiley:

grip your mouse and hit the back button

grip your neck and strangle yourself to death

Just start a log already