1.5 Year Progress, No Supplements & 100% at Home

Its because anyone training for aesthetic purposes has likely fully developed body dysmorphia. We can be larger than 99% of the general populace and still be pissed some fat guy has better calves than us.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s like I could see the future

1 Like

yes. stay off the body dysmorphia causing internet spaces.

2 Likes

That sounds really sad.

1 Like

It is. I am working on it though.

1 Like

I can’t thank you enough for sympathizing with me
True I’m a weak person on the inside and that is exactly the reason why I seek appreciation and approval from other people what you pointed out were things that I hate about myself and wish to change them. I will keep going believing that the world still has good people like you in it.

The reason of why I like compliments online is because they are the most honest ones
They are total strangers and won’t care about hurting you so the don’t use flattering words just to stay on good terms with you
Same thing with those who actually compliment you. they won’t gain anything from it they just do it out of good will.

God you’re such a teenager. You’re not a weak person. You are just a person. Everyone likes compliments. Everyone will every now and again go fishing for them.

FYI you will struggle to be both weak and seek honest feed back. It takes a strong person to even seek honest feed back. Even if you then ignore it.

2 Likes

no doubt, you do have an above average physique. congratulations.

I use bar soap too, so I don’t waste my time uncaping it and caping it back. just take it in your hands and use it.
bar soaps are superior