T Nation

1/4 dose mag-10

How long can a 1/4 or 1/2 dose of mag-10 be used (while cutting) before M and tribex should be used? Or can I use this long term stacked with M? Anyone have experience with this? thnxs.

bump

I cannot really say because what would be needed would be blood tests to determine degree of inhibition of LH production on those doses of MAG-10. It might be that inhibition is low, especially if Tribex or Tribex + M are used at the same time and this could be done for a long time. It also could be that inhibition would be enough at one or both of these doses to make it unwise to go particularly long. I just can’t guess, really.

It would be worthwhile information to determine.

Simply measuring T levels would not be an adequate determination, because T production could be suppressed yet read normal due to conversion from the 4-AD-EC. You’d have to measure LH.

I’d just use 4ad ec, or maybe methoxy. Then you wouldn’t have to worry about it.

How long is long, exactly? i have 2 bottle of mag-10, just coming off another cycle using m and tribex. I was planning on using 1/4 or 1/2 dose for one bottle (4 or 8 weeks) and using M+Tribex for the second 2 or 4 weeks. Thanks, Bill.

Periods like 8 or 10 weeks of inhibition (if much inhibition is occurring) are fine if agents improving recovery are going to be used, e.g. Tribex + M, or Clomid.