T Nation

1.3 ML of Test Cyp in Glutes with a 5/8in

the lab sent me some new pins, and on the baggy holding them it said the needles were an inch, when I looked at them though they seemed a small but I hit up the shot anyways to my glutes. Afterwards I got to thinking, did I just waste my fucking gear, and from the research I’ve done the word seems to be I can abscess from this or delay absorption messing with the potency.

So I hit up .5ml in my delt, but Im wondering if that glute shot will illicit any sort effect or is it basically wasted. This is the best forum in the world for these topics so I figure Id ask the experts

please help

I doubt you wasted anything

Your all right man

it will still get absorbed… nothing to worry about 5/8th are acceptable

LOL if it isnt getting absorbed (eventually) where do you think it actually goes? AAS fairy?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
LOL if it isnt getting absorbed (eventually) where do you think it actually goes? AAS fairy?[/quote]

Homophobe!

Hahaha

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
LOL if it isnt getting absorbed (eventually) where do you think it actually goes? AAS fairy?[/quote]

“Balla. Oh balla.steroidsdont go to a fery,balla. ballaboy i was1944 2nd place junior amateur lithuanian bodybuilder,balla,back in thosedays we just drankkthem.if we drank toomuch we’d just piss themout and squat more goats,balla, my gym has a ring i can kick your ass ballaboy.”

WHO AM I ??? and where did he go??? the AAS forum ain’t the same without him

(Holy molly finals got me crazy as fuck at the library)

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

“Balla. Oh balla.steroidsdont go to a fery,balla. ballaboy i was1944 2nd place junior amateur lithuanian bodybuilder,balla,back in thosedays we just drankkthem.if we drank toomuch we’d just piss themout and squat more goats,balla, my gym has a ring i can kick your ass ballaboy.”

(Holy molly finals got me crazy as fuck at the library)[/quote]

Haha I can’t tell the difference, well done sir

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

that was brilliant!

A+

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

LOLLOL this is gold…copying and pasting to bloopers

i miss that bro

He posted the other day

he posts in the bodybuilding section sometimes