1,3 Dimethylamylamine with HOT-ROX?

[quote]1,3 Dimethylamylamine, also known as Geranamine, Methylhexaneamine, or DMAA, is a stimulant that provides effects similar to a weak version of ephedrine or other amphetamines. It is derived from geranium oil, and acts on the central nervous system by giving a rush similar to adrenaline. This creates a slight surge that gives users more energy and focus, as well as a slight bump in resting heart rate.

The biggest benefit of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine usage is that it increases focus and concentration shortly after taking it. This is useful for powerful workouts as well as studying for exams. It is a known athletic performance-enhancer, but is not banned in many sporting leagues.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine seems to be very synergistic with caffeine, and is in some nitric oxide pre-workout drinks such as Jack3d. 1,3 pills can be added to pre-workout drinks that do not already contain it for an increased bump in workout performance.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine also increases good mood in many users, as well as giving a thermogenic (heat-releasing, fat-burning) effect. When taken alone, there is usually less of a ‘crash’ than there is with caffeine.[/quote]

Anybody have any info on this stuff? Can it be stacked with HOT-ROX in any beneficial manner?

All these things are starting to have the same sound to them. I bet you could replace 1,3 DMAA with Synephrine, Octopamine, Ginseng, Tyramine, or Ephedrine and still have it flow fairly well.

Anywho, I haven’t heard anything about this ingredient in particular. Looking at the Jack3d ingredients this one seems to be the only one that isn’t a mainstream ingredient in NO products. If the hype about Jack3d is warranted in any way (and not bro-tards circle-jerking each other), then it would be interesting to learn more.

I’ll see if I can come up with anything so I can actually contribute later. (Edit: Just found the Wiki, it was listed under another name. And I guess that if it is a recreational drug and was implicated in doping that it lends credence to its potency a bit)

It works ok. I use it preworkout (25mg) with 16mg of ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine and some vinpocetine. Ive used 50 mg and couldnt tell much of a difference from 25mg. Maybe Ill try 75 to see... Then an hour later I take 3-5 grams of l-tyrosine, DMAE, and glucoronolactone (the active ingredient in red bull) Ive never tried Spike, but soon I will be taking No Shotgun and will stack everything Ive listed with the shotgun. Ive also used clen at 40mcg pre workout the supps as well.

Thanks for the link. I had read much of that info. It’s funny that it’s in Jack3d (which has Arginine)considering it’s a vasoconstrictor, but I’m sure the purpose of its inclusion is the focus enhancing effects.

Yeah it definitely increases focus, and I guess it has a slight euphoria feeling, but euphria-wise it’s nothing magical for me anyways. Focus it is great though, esepcially for something like a long drive. I much prefer adderall for focus though in regards to getting work done. it may be worthwhile for many purposes, but I wanted to know with respect to fat loss.

For fat loss (which is about the only thing I’m interested in with this product at this point, hence the name of the thread) if at all, it likely works through its effects on norepinephrine (norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (NRI) and/or norepinephrine releasing agent (NRA)), but I want to know if it able to do anything special that more common ingredients are not capable of.