1,3-dimethylamylamine Banned?

So my Chiropractor told me that 1,3-dimethylamylamine is now going to be illegal in Canada? It’s in a few popular supplements

Is there any truth to it?

you about to get raided bro…

I have heard the rumors, but cannot find any official reports on the matter.

All I can find is how 1,3-DMAA can make one fail a drug test and thus is banned in many sports committees, but I have seen no evidence for a systemic ban.

I’m going to visit a friend who is intimate with many in the supplement industry tomorrow though, perhaps I will have more information at that time.

It wouldn’t surprise me, damn kids are starting to use it at stupid high doses as a recreational drug

How to lie to customers hmmm…
It has not been banned, here in Canada or anywhere. Definitely still on the shelves and Health Canada doesn’t even seem to know what it is. check it out DMAA and Drug Marketing | thescoops

[quote]thescoops wrote:
How to lie to customers hmmm…
It has not been banned, here in Canada or anywhere. Definitely still on the shelves and Health Canada doesn’t even seem to know what it is. check it out DMAA and Drug Marketing | thescoops [/quote]

Thanks for posting that.

its off the shelves (jack3d, assault, presurge unleashed) at my local gnc. but 1MR is still allowed because its the geranium oil and not the 1-3, dimethyl/w.e even though its the same shit.