1/2 lb. Chessey Double Beef Potato Burrito

[quote]diamonddelts59 wrote:
that was done on post-menopausal women! and ARE YOU SAYING ANYONE WHO EATS TACOS IS A MORON!? ILL FIND YOU![/quote]

so post-menopausal women’s arteries are made out of different material than non-post-menopausal mens’ arteries?

fine, if that study doesn’t do it for you, there is NO WAY you can deny the merits of this study on saturated fat:

http://tinyurl.com/gb0c

and no, eating tacos doesn’t make you a moron, i just pointed out that you are a moron who eats tacos.

and yeah, come and find me moron. you have trouble finding your toothbrush every morning but if you, by some stroke of luck, manage to find me i’ll make you cry and force you to buy me a bushel of tacos which i will eat in front of you without offering you any.

If bulking eat it. In fact eat 2 that way you get enough protein.

[quote]ProjectX wrote:

fine, if that study doesn’t do it for you, there is NO WAY you can deny the merits of this study on saturated fat:

[/quote]

A scientific abstract on tinyurl.com? That’s not suspicious in any way

[quote]silverhydra wrote:
ProjectX wrote:

A scientific abstract on tinyurl.com? That’s not suspicious in any way[/quote]

tinyurl is a service that shortens long URL strings into shorter ones for when you want to send a link in an email or… post on a forum. that’s all.

it’s not a scientific article published by their website. if you click on it i’m sure you’ll be satisfied with the scientific merits of the study then we can discuss it further.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned in the little argument here, but OP, dietary cholesterol doesn’t affect your cholesterol levels in your body. Just the fact that you showed concern about cholesterol proves that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned in the little argument here, but OP, dietary cholesterol doesn’t affect your cholesterol levels in your body. Just the fact that you showed concern about cholesterol proves that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

[quote]TylerPK4L wrote:
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned in the little argument here, but OP, dietary cholesterol doesn’t affect your cholesterol levels in your body. Just the fact that you showed concern about cholesterol proves that you don’t know what you’re talking about. [/quote]

umm idk what the fuck youre talking about but i dont ever remember “showing concern” about cholesterol in my first post here. I even mentioned that sat fats and chol raise test so why would i be afraid? read the whole post before you try to make a point that in fact, has no point.

[quote]ProjectX wrote:
you have trouble finding your toothbrush every morning .[/quote]

i do?

That’s showing implied concern.

I don’t really care though, enjoy your potato.

End this thread please. It’s making me hungry for junk food and I’m angry about that; at the same time I’m also becoming angry that I’m hungry.

this thread turned into trash

Cancel that burrito. Go to el pollo loco and get their BRC burrito (beans, rice, cheese). 440 calories, 12 grams of fat, 68 carbs, 6 fiber, 15 protein.

Costs $1.