1/2 Dbol 1/2 M1t Stack :S?

okai i dun wanna do injections

i’ve seen ppl doing 30mgs of dbol a day , so i was thinking instead of stacking with a test injection can i do the following??

a) 15mg m1t + 15mg dbol / day ( wud this b bad for liver etc… , or same effect on liver as taking 30mgs of straight dbol )

b) 2 weeks of Dbol 30mgs, then 2 weeks of M1T 30mgs/

c) Dbol stacked wid 4DERM, or a transdermal 1-test…

thanks for input.

( please skip the, if u aint ready for needles u aint ready for anabolics, or the flaming, i juss need sum info please, thanx guys)

Who eats hamburger at a Steakhouse?

If you have access to genuine DBol why waste time and $ on M1T.

[quote]jattmunda wrote:
okai i dun wanna do injections

i’ve seen ppl doing 30mgs of dbol a day , so i was thinking instead of stacking with a test injection can i do the following??

a) 15mg m1t + 15mg dbol / day ( wud this b bad for liver etc… , or same effect on liver as taking 30mgs of straight dbol )

b) 2 weeks of Dbol 30mgs, then 2 weeks of M1T 30mgs/

c) Dbol stacked wid 4DERM, or a transdermal 1-test…

thanks for input.

( please skip the, if u aint ready for needles u aint ready for anabolics, or the flaming, i juss need sum info please, thanx guys)[/quote]

1st post and no info on your profile…

1. Have you ever done steroids before?

2. How many years of experience in the gym you have?

3. What are your goals?

Im gona go a little against the normal slamming that is coming and tell you that from the 3 options c would be the best. Now that is not saying it is “optimal” or “recommended”.

Plus the whole 2 weeks is not enough time for anything to happen. Steroids or prohormones or just regular food.

How much do you hate your liver? Seriously.

It’s going to get up and leave.

Wow I haven’t posted in years and your post alone pissed me off enough to bother with it. First, type with at least some DECENT english. Then like the guy before me said, give us a little info about you.

Next, stop being a pussy, needles and shooting up aren’t that big of a deal or that painful. If you can’t deal with that pain, you certainly can’t deal with the pain of hard training, and if you can’t train hard, you shouldn’t be cycling anyway.

That being said, if you really do want to do an oral only cycle I wouldn’t use d-bol (too short of a half life). Something like 25mg of anadrol twice a day (if you wanna bulk) or the same with winny (if you wanna stay the same weight or lean up) would be a lot better. For at least 5-6 weeks.

Yeah, people will say it’d be hard on you liver, but you’ll be fine. And if not well then you’ll have done your little part cleaning up the gene pool. Hell I’d nominate you for a darwin award if you did. Go be irresponsible tiger!