09 Arnold's on Live

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
i just compared the two, Vic way better V-taper, but Kai’s chest is now comparable, and he (Kai)owns back, legs, glutes. Kai is bigger and drier than Vic.

can’t wait to see Toney.

you fuckers already saw this shit and i’m waiting to watch the re-runs on youtube.[/quote]

Vic still beats Kai’s chest imo…vic still outmuscles everybody there for the most part.

Kai owns legs but idk about back…Vic’s back is pretty insane…

this is the epic battle of a kai fan .vs. a vic fan lol

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
cyruseven75 wrote:
i just compared the two, Vic way better V-taper, but Kai’s chest is now comparable, and he (Kai)owns back, legs, glutes. Kai is bigger and drier than Vic.

can’t wait to see Toney.

you fuckers already saw this shit and i’m waiting to watch the re-runs on youtube.

Vic still beats Kai’s chest imo…vic still outmuscles everybody there for the most part.

Kai owns legs but idk about back…Vic’s back is pretty insane…

this is the epic battle of a kai fan .vs. a vic fan lol

DG[/quote]

Yeah, I agree that Vic’s back is better, especially with the lat spread. Like you said, Kai has a clear advantage on legs.

Vic’s “aesthetics” may give him the nod here. It’s hard for me to give him the advantage, though, when Kai’s and Warren’s legs clearly beat him, though.

AGH! I missed it! Now I have to wait for it to come back and dl it!

Flex said it so it must be done KAI, KAI, KAI!!!

i gotta eat, and go pic my lady up at the lab. i’ve been watching and blogging about men in their underwear too much.

Kai to win!!!

Lets say Tony comes out tonight and he is really on, and is looking the best out of everyone, can he jump up to first even though the judges clearly dont have him in the top 3 as of pre judging??

Flex said it so it must be done KAI, KAI, KAI!!!

i gotta eat, and go pic my lady up at the lab. [/quote]

Makes it sound like you’re dating some kind of Frankenwoman.

no, she’s a doctor, she works all day while i sit and eat and watch Arnold coverage.

i did a good job building her huh, Frankenwomen.

no, she’s a doctor, she works all day while i sit and eat and watch Arnold coverage.

i did a good job building her huh, Frankenwomen.

[/quote]

Hmmm…can we get a back shot to see how the parts, uh, fit together?

sorry bro that’s it, one shot. if she says it’s ok i’ll throw one up on the wife’s/girlfriend’s thread. don’t want to hijack this thread anyways…

her backside is dynamic though, game over, light’s out.

Hey anyone wondering…

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2009ac_wcr.htm

scroll down and you can watch the prejudging replay…

Finals are on right now.

I don’t think Toney is going to jump to the top to answer that question…

DG

damn, just watched pre-judging, few thoughts.

For some reason i never appreciated what Silvio brings in, that man is solid.

Branch Warren is one ugly mutha.

Haley looked better 2 weeks out.

Im watching it now, just turned it on. Ronnie Rockel is on stage, what did I miss so far?

[quote]elusive wrote:
Im watching it now, just turned it on. Ronnie Rockel is on stage, what did I miss so far?[/quote]

Vic was just before him and looked awesome

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:
elusive wrote:
Im watching it now, just turned it on. Ronnie Rockel is on stage, what did I miss so far?

Vic was just before him and looked awesome
[/quote]

FUCK! I missed my fav… Ronnie looked like he was trying to come in to big, Silvio looked great and Dennis James came in shape, but Im not a fan of his physique, I felt his mid section was thick and his lat spread was weak (which could be due to his thick mid section). JJ is on stage now, he brought up his lower body, but he still has an over powering Upper Body.

Kai Greene’s routine is just ridiculously amazing. His level of muscularity is phenomenal.

I want him to win. What a legend.

Kai’s routine was great hahaha

Kai just did his routine. lol. He puts on an amazing show, but I was iffy on some of his moves… He did the worm! W.e. He brought it though. I didn’t see Vic, but Kai looked like the champ. g2g, branch is coming on.

While they pause to clean up the stage: Vic looked better at night, Silvio looked fucking SHREDDED in his posing routine, and Kai Greene is the most fun BBer by far; that last one just isn’t debatable now.

Kai looks strong, nice posing routine to boot.

I have it as:
Victor/Kai 1 and 2

No doubt

We’ll see…