T Nation

_Yogi_ Made a Salad

First one. I believe there was spinach.

Keep smashing it brah!

LOL!

Actually it was chicken, rocket, chard, bok choi and an avocado. Fucking delicious, so it was.

Store bought honey mustard dressing, admittedly, but I have no regrets.

Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Moroccan spiced lam[b] rump[/quote]

You really don’t want to know how they spice the rumps.

Also, read the excellent article re: booze and training.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.[/quote]
Saturday night I had 50 grams of casein protein made into a lukewarm paste and a bowl of Captain Crunch.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump[/quote]

Moroccan lamp rump is good, but Swiss Banker’s lamp brisket is the pinnacle of electrical-component cuisine, rivaled only, perhaps, by ipad Thai.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Moroccan lamp rump is good, but Swiss Banker’s lamp brisket is the pinnacle of electrical-component cuisine, rivaled only, perhaps, by ipad Thai.[/quote]

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

You really don’t want to know how they spice the rumps.

[/quote]

Well when you put it like that I probably don’t.

Yeah yeah I know. But I try to compensate - never drink soft drink, limit carbs etc.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Moroccan lamp rump is good, but Swiss Banker’s lamp brisket is the pinnacle of electrical-component cuisine, rivaled only, perhaps, by ipad Thai.[/quote]
[/quote]

I misspelled “lamb” - lamp = electrical device.

this took a little bit to decode.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.[/quote]
Saturday night I had 50 grams of casein protein made into a lukewarm paste and a bowl of Captain Crunch.[/quote]

Thats disgusting

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Saturday night I had 50 grams of casein protein made into a lukewarm paste and a bowl of Captain Crunch.[/quote]

Thats disgusting[/quote]
But it only took a minute to prepare and provided my body with 835 calories, 127g of carbs, 72g of protein, and only 7g of fat (skim milk). :smiley:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
LOL!

Actually it was chicken, rocket, chard, bok choi and an avocado. Fucking delicious, so it was.

Store bought honey mustard dressing, admittedly, but I have no regrets.[/quote]

Gotta throw in some olives, bro, for the probiotics.

Or you can make Asian style salad with kimchee for the insane probiotics rush!

I made a salad tonight.

Spinach and rocket, with cubed roast pumpkin. Dressed with some olive oil and vinegar, and sprinkled with some pine nuts.

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:
I made a salad tonight.

Spinach and rocket, with cubed roast pumpkin. Dressed with some olive oil and vinegar, and sprinkled with some pine nuts.

tweet[/quote]

where’s the beef?

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Thats disgusting[/quote]

(skim milk). :D[/quote]

It just got more disgusting…

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Thats disgusting[/quote]

(skim milk). :D[/quote]

It just got more disgusting…
[/quote]
For more great recipes, try:

Tuna, beans, and ranch -
2 cans of tuna
1 can of black beans
squirt on ranch dressing to taste

“The 1080” - (protein shake with 1080 calories)
3/4 cup of heavy cream
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
3 scoops of whey protein
fill the rest of the cup with water
blend till smooth

the grossest thing I ever did was boil chicken breast. I’m not proud of it, but I did it.

I ate beef jerky cereal a few times in college.

The “cereal” is the jerky and the “milk” is Frank’s and beef broth.

Not good.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
I ate beef jerky cereal a few times in college.

The “cereal” is the jerky and the “milk” is Frank’s and beef broth.

Not good.[/quote]
lol wtf