T Nation

_Yogi_ Made a Salad


#1

First one. I believe there was spinach.

Keep smashing it brah!


#2

LOL!

Actually it was chicken, rocket, chard, bok choi and an avocado. Fucking delicious, so it was.

Store bought honey mustard dressing, admittedly, but I have no regrets.


#3

Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.


#4

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Moroccan spiced lam[b] rump[/quote]

You really don’t want to know how they spice the rumps.

Also, read the excellent article re: booze and training.


#5

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.[/quote]
Saturday night I had 50 grams of casein protein made into a lukewarm paste and a bowl of Captain Crunch.


#6

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump[/quote]

Moroccan lamp rump is good, but Swiss Banker’s lamp brisket is the pinnacle of electrical-component cuisine, rivaled only, perhaps, by ipad Thai.


#7

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump[/quote]

Moroccan lamp rump is good, but Swiss Banker’s lamp brisket is the pinnacle of electrical-component cuisine, rivaled only, perhaps, by ipad Thai.[/quote]


#8

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

You really don’t want to know how they spice the rumps.

[/quote]

Well when you put it like that I probably don’t.

Yeah yeah I know. But I try to compensate - never drink soft drink, limit carbs etc.


#9

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump[/quote]

Moroccan lamp rump is good, but Swiss Banker’s lamp brisket is the pinnacle of electrical-component cuisine, rivaled only, perhaps, by ipad Thai.[/quote]
[/quote]

I misspelled “lamb” - lamp = electrical device.


#10

this took a little bit to decode.


#11

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.[/quote]
Saturday night I had 50 grams of casein protein made into a lukewarm paste and a bowl of Captain Crunch.[/quote]

Thats disgusting


#12

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.[/quote]
Saturday night I had 50 grams of casein protein made into a lukewarm paste and a bowl of Captain Crunch.[/quote]

Thats disgusting[/quote]
But it only took a minute to prepare and provided my body with 835 calories, 127g of carbs, 72g of protein, and only 7g of fat (skim milk). :smiley:


#13

[quote]Yogi wrote:
LOL!

Actually it was chicken, rocket, chard, bok choi and an avocado. Fucking delicious, so it was.

Store bought honey mustard dressing, admittedly, but I have no regrets.[/quote]

Gotta throw in some olives, bro, for the probiotics.

Or you can make Asian style salad with kimchee for the insane probiotics rush!


#14

I made a salad tonight.

Spinach and rocket, with cubed roast pumpkin. Dressed with some olive oil and vinegar, and sprinkled with some pine nuts.

tweet


#15

[quote]theBird wrote:
I made a salad tonight.

Spinach and rocket, with cubed roast pumpkin. Dressed with some olive oil and vinegar, and sprinkled with some pine nuts.

tweet[/quote]

where’s the beef?


#16

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.[/quote]
Saturday night I had 50 grams of casein protein made into a lukewarm paste and a bowl of Captain Crunch.[/quote]

Thats disgusting[/quote]

(skim milk). :D[/quote]

It just got more disgusting…


#17

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Saturday night I had a mezze platter with baba ganoush, hummus, olives, artichokes, pickled cucumber and labne followed by Moroccan spiced lamp rump, a bottle of 2010 Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon and several beers.[/quote]
Saturday night I had 50 grams of casein protein made into a lukewarm paste and a bowl of Captain Crunch.[/quote]

Thats disgusting[/quote]

(skim milk). :D[/quote]

It just got more disgusting…
[/quote]
For more great recipes, try:

Tuna, beans, and ranch -
2 cans of tuna
1 can of black beans
squirt on ranch dressing to taste

“The 1080” - (protein shake with 1080 calories)
3/4 cup of heavy cream
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
3 scoops of whey protein
fill the rest of the cup with water
blend till smooth


#18

the grossest thing I ever did was boil chicken breast. I’m not proud of it, but I did it.


#19

I ate beef jerky cereal a few times in college.

The “cereal” is the jerky and the “milk” is Frank’s and beef broth.

Not good.


#20

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
I ate beef jerky cereal a few times in college.

The “cereal” is the jerky and the “milk” is Frank’s and beef broth.

Not good.[/quote]
lol wtf