First Test Cycle (Please Review)

What a total crock of shit/

Just my two cents I don’t and won’t be running HCG. used it twice with no added benefit that i saw so I’m not wasting my money.

Not saying don’t run it but, I don’t nor does anyone that I know personally run it.

I think it is far more important for those on TRT or that blast and cruise, looking to avoid damage to the testes from the long term shutdown in the hopes of being able to have children in the future and possibly come off.

However the cost of it is should be insignificant if you are in a position to be able to afford to use steroids and the benefits of using it whilst on are well known

Where’s @AndyJones1992? Explain to these vets why they have to run HCG.

1 Like

Truth. I used to do a little but a little wouldn’t do so the little got more and more…

Seriously, this has to be the most creative piece of nonsense I have ever read on this subject. Give your friend a pat on the back and a punch in the face for me!

1 Like

I saw no benefit, have no want or desire to EVER have a child, and as for being able to afford is not the issue. I can afford a new big ass set of mudder tires for my truck but, I don’t see a reason or have any benefit to use then even though I can afford it.

I’m not saying don’t im saying I don’t and have no want.

if I ever go the B&C route I doubt I’ll use hCG, but I use it on every cycle

I presume you b + c like myself… Everyone to their own n all but I do not see what you would expect to “see” as a result of using hcg unless you got blood work or came off… I plan to blast and cruise for the forseable future but will always run HCG 250iu 3x per week; its cheap and so easy to do I dont know why anyone wouldnt use it if it increased (even slightly) all aspects of recovery/natural test production in the event one would have to come off for any reason (vacation/illness!?)… this is more of a reason I use it over fertility…

Well on TRT any way even if something does happen. Naturally before ever touching anything at 19 my levels low 200. I assume even lower now at 25 if i ever just stopped cold turkey (which unless say a zombie apocalypse ever happened ) won’t happen. As for fertility I want prefer that to be none existent. I just saw no benefit frok HCG when running. Some even claim they use it to help for no other reason than helping be more mentally/think clearer but, I didn’t see that benefit. Just wasted money for my goals, life style and taste I suppose.

Im not debating HCG or that it should or should not be used. I am speaking solely of my past experience with it.

1 Like

Fair enough, your a year or so older than me and clearly look like you put the work in with all the other aspects and at least you got your reasons. Also I guess being on TRT in the States is more of an almost certainty never to run out of Test as apposed to having to get it from sources here in the UK…

So for the OP. Im sure everyone would sensibly recomend you use HCG, not just for fertility but in the hope it would allow for better recovery come end of cycle/blast+cruising… If on TRT with a prescription and no real issue of ever being short of gear, then, maybe, it could be ditched.

1 Like

I’m on TRT and use it. Hard to describe some of the benefits, but it makes me feel better than not using it. I had a series of complications and surgeries following a vasectomy that went sideways and lived with testicular pain for years. hCG made this pain go away quite literally overnight. It keeps the boys full and normal looking too and test levels higher than just exogenous test alone, which may partially explain why it also markedly improves my libido.

For me it’s totally worth it, but to each his own.

1 Like

Remember this thread Dipping My Toe in the Water - #11 by AndyJones1992?

It’s the one where you said not using HCG was shitty advice. WTF?

It is shitty advice? I am still saying use it… And Reed isnt saying not to run it, hes just saying why he isnt running it… Thats up to him; I still would use it.

If you are on TRT and dont give a fuck then thats the only time I would say ok its your choice, you will always hopefully have exogenous Test to replace your own on hand for the forseable future… However, even then, I b+c and plan to self medicate TRT in the future but I will always run hcg in the event i need to come off.

1 Like

You equivocate my friend, and I believe you are being disingenuous. Or, perhaps you are just getting wiser?

I am not equivocating (had to google wtf that meant), my views on hcg are pretty clear:

-Everyone should use it and advice others to use it.

-If you think you will be able to take a form of exogenous testosterone for the rest of your life and decide not to use hcg, then please see my first point above, but, ok, your choice.

The end.

I said if you were not going to have kids, HCG was over rated. You said that was shitty advice and personally attacked me.

Somebody else says the same thing, and you acknowledge the validity of their point.

Why the change?

Okay thanks… HCG is a definite for me now. You guys run this every week from day 1 or just towards the end of the cycle? I read something that said mid-late cycle is best

The main difference here is that Reed is just sharing what he personally does and has given context as to why. He also states that is he is not recommending the OP not run the HCG.

In the previous thread you linked you made assumptions regarding the likelihood of whether the OP would want children and gave this as your reason for recommending not to run it. We never did find out if the OP planned to have kids or not…

The discussion as to whether the OP of this thread should use HCG or not is pointless as he is planning to use it anyway and just wants advise on how best to do so.

1 Like

Run the HCG from the day of your first injection up until a day or so before starting PCT.

What Juggs said regarding the use of HCG is a good explanation as to how things work

I never recommended not running HCG. I only submitted an opinion that HCG was over rated. You asked if I was serious. I pointed out I was expressing my opinion, which happens to reflect an opinion also expressed here.

So, my confusion is why did you question my seriousness, but not question the same opinion expressed here? Why did @AndyJones1992 personally attack me, but not the poster here?

Whatever. OP should run HCG 250iu 3x per week from week one. End of discussion.