20 Y/O: Hormonal MESS (TSH, E2, Test, Cortiosol)

I’m a former college football player. I had to quit after Spring Ball in 2015 due to multiple injuries.

I’ve had a hip labral repair, 2 shoulder labral repairs, and a right hernia repair.

I had been religiously dieting and training since 15 yea

Height: 6 foot 7
Weight: 240 pounds
Body fat: 12%
Bench: 350 poundsng
Squat: 405 pounds
Deadlift: 550 pounds
Hang Clean: 290 pounds
40 yard dash: 4.7

I took an entire year off after all the surgeries and began lifting again this June. I’ve been lifting for about a month and my muscle memory is simply not kicking in. My strength is barely increasing at all. Over the past several months, I’d been feeling extremely emotional(lots of ups and downs), continually exhausted, feeling very weak-minded(feminine emotions, crying at movies/music, very anxious), HORRIBLE brain fog. In fact, my brain fog has been so bad that it’s been difficult to function in simple daily activities. For example, I’ll spend an hour looking for my phone and then realize it’s in my pocket. Another example…my job is a highly detailed job as an engineering assistant. One of my duties is to refill chemical tanks. Multiple times within the same month, I put the wrong chemicals in the wrong tanks and almost lost my job. I felt like I was going crazy. I couldn’t even read through one page of a book and remember what I’d just read. Overall, I’ve felt very weak as a man. I can’t even remember feeling that “zing” that I used to feel in highschool. Waking up every morning used to be so easy, now it’s an extremely difficult chore.

I finally went and got bloodwork done by a natural/wellness doctor. She does a lot of work with thyroid, candida overgrowth, leaky gut, and other ailments that few mainstream doctors will examine or even acknowledge.

She had me take saliva samples with a personal home kit at 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, and 8 am and then bring the results into a labcorp. She also performed a full panel blood test. Attached in a microsoft document are the screenshotted results along with her comments.

Waiting to see the lab work.
Attachment?

Please see these stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Thyroid problems can be caused by an iodine deficiency from not using iodized salt.

• outer eyebrows sparse?
  • feel cold easier?

Check oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. If body temperatures are low, thyroid function is low
Stress of surgeries and other stresses might have affected adrenal glands. Cortisol might be low and rT3 could be elevated.

Both low T and thyroid problems could explain your problems. You description makes me highly concerned with thyroid issues.

Moved to this thread since I couldn’t figure out how to attach photos/documents. Thanks KSman!